Michigan Outlet Updates ~ Birch Run, Great Lakes Crossing, Howell, and West Branch

I went to Great Lakes crossing this weekend and all I saw where made for factory bags and accessories - I saw a couple of Poppy bags in clearance and that was about it , I have been there several times over the last 5 months and all I ever see are the made for factory bags which makes me a little sad

Exactly! I have been going to GLC since November too, and I hardly ever see anything good.. I used to go at least two times a week.. These days I stopped going completely, since the chances of finding a good FP delete are zero to none.

Went to GLC yesterday and took my MIL. There was a lady scooping up Poppy from the clearance section, which made me giggle. MIL wondered why she was buying 2 of all the same things. I gently and quietly explained that she was probably a reseller. :nuts:

Almost everything was MFF, with the exception of the Poppy (some was MFF, some was FP delete), and I'm pretty sure she cleaned them out of at least what was on the shelves. She did NOT get the Poppy Butterfly tote, and they had 2 of those.

Stinkyteacher-thanks for the update.. been kinda getting the urge to go and check things out, due to all the great reveals on tpf recently..but looks like there is not much there anyway( as usual!)..

I've looked at so many freakin' bags in the last two days, I honestly can't remember! It was a tiny shoulder bag, or a large wristlet; not much help, I'm afraid. The color may have been melon; not sure, sorry. :sad: I always mean to take pix and never remember.

I went to Howell today and they had a bunch of those poppy metallic totes and Madison op art totes, about the same size of the poppys. I scored a pebbled Ali hobo. There may have been some small fp but that's it. They were handing out a 20% coupon.

FYI: They do charge sends at Howell! Ask for the mgr. Larry - he was super helpful and accomodating.

Tomorrow, I'm going to GLX before heading back to OH Thursday.
I went to Howell today and there was next to no FP deletes. There was one black peyton carryall, one brown signature patent alex tote, and a couple of small pink metallic poppy spotlights.
renee - what was the small kristen you saw and what color was it? Was it a small flap shoulder bag? thanks!

I've looked at so many freakin' bags in the last two days, I honestly can't remember! It was a tiny shoulder bag, or a large wristlet; not much help, I'm afraid. The color may have been melon; not sure, sorry. :sad: I always mean to take pix and never remember.

I went to Howell today and they had a bunch of those poppy metallic totes and Madison op art totes, about the same size of the poppys. I scored a pebbled Ali hobo. There may have been some small fp but that's it. They were handing out a 20% coupon.

FYI: They do charge sends at Howell! Ask for the mgr. Larry - he was super helpful and accomodating.

Tomorrow, I'm going to GLX before heading back to OH Thursday.

Thanks renee! Larry at Howell is really helpful along with several other SA there. It sounds like it may have been the shoulder flap Kristen that Peggle just revealed. Maybe, I'll have to head to Birch Run tomorrow.

Thanks renee! Larry at Howell is really helpful along with several other SA there. It sounds like it may have been the shoulder flap Kristen that Peggle just revealed. Maybe, I'll have to head to Birch Run tomorrow.

It was definitely that flap style; slightly larger than a wristlet. Hope you get to see it! Where are you? It sounds like you're well-acquainted w/ the Howell folks! :biggrin: