Michigan Outlet Updates ~ Birch Run, Great Lakes Crossing, Howell, and West Branch

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Starting a new, better titled thread...

Anyone been to these lately? Any updates?

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Has anyone been to Howell lately? How is the FP delete selection? Do they happen to have any Brookes, Peytons, or Haileys?

Last edited:

vickyvictoria

i like that bag
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
toronto
I was at Birch Run last weekend, wasn't too busy. They had Copper Madison Claire's and Audrey's and wristlets (30% off plus coupon)... There were a lot of the white (color name unsure??) patent Brookes (med/large) bags.. i think they were on the 40% off shelf...

The Poppy wristlet (red plaid background) was 50% off. There were quite of few Poppy bags available.

Not on display, but the SA indicated that they had some pink Haileys.

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Ok, I have a question, and wasn't sure where to post it. Does anyone shop at Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi? I am going to be visiting a friend over the weekend who lives a half hour away from the mall, and was debating on whether or not it's worth the extra drive to go to the mall. I know they have a Macy's, Lord and Taylor, and Nordstrom. Has anyone shopped in the Coach dept. at these stores recently? Do they have a good selection of bags or any Coach items on sale/clearance right now?

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I usually go to 12 Oaks when I go to a mall. The last time I was there (a couple weeks ago), Nordstrom had some Brookes on Clearance. Macys had some clearance bags as well, but I can't remember which ones. The Coach store is fun to visit too. It's a good mall. Big with a ton of stores. I would make the trip if you have time.

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Thanks so much for the info Sandc! It sounds like it would be worth the extra drive. I am thinking that I will stop at the outlet as well :biggrin:. I'm afraid I will be disappointed there though because it doesn't sound like there are many FP deletes lately.

stinkyteacher

Aug 18, 2009
I'm headed to GLC next week sometime - hooray for post-baby shopping! - and will try to let you girls know what they have. I am not as up to snuff on names as you guys are, but I'll do my best. :graucho:

sandc

likes giraffes
Sep 16, 2009
I went to Howell today. Wasn't worth it for me. They had two Peyton's in a melon color. They had one Peyton in white exotic. The rest was MFF.

CornflakeGirl

Feb 27, 2009
I haven't been to any of the outlets in a while... need to go though. I have some returns. So I'm also curious if anyone has been/what they've seen.

Apr 12, 2009
Land Locked
BR today had one exotic Sidney(?), and one white and some other color; a few of the poppy cross body small hobos; a small kristen...there was more, I'll try to think...

Apr 12, 2009
Land Locked
...some black and grey poppy totes ( some were mff, some not). I think that was about it. Lots of pink mff, tattersal, hobos. I'll be going to Howell in the next couple of days so I'll tell ya if there's anything new.

kkroxybee

Jun 23, 2009
Michigan
I went to Howell today and there was next to no FP deletes. There was one black peyton carryall, one brown signature patent alex tote, and a couple of small pink metallic poppy spotlights.
renee - what was the small kristen you saw and what color was it? Was it a small flap shoulder bag? thanks!