Michigan Outlet Updates ~ Birch Run, Great Lakes Crossing, Howell, and West Branch

Still? This outlet has no tPFers except me it seems!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PurseForum mobile app

... faithful lurker here.... :smile: here's an update for us MI TPFers...
Went today to GLC. The new store is beautiful. I hadn't been there since last summer.

They had 70 percent off of clearance items. Some nice red Phoebes, a few of the Denim Mickie, and some Peanuts Bennets, mini I believe. Hardly any deletes....a Denim colored mini Nolita, 2 hologram Chelsea, some gray patch work totes and some red Edie 26. I snagged a Wristlet from the deletes and brought home a navy Phoebe.

... faithful lurker here.... :smile: here's an update for us MI TPFers...
Went today to GLC. The new store is beautiful. I hadn't been there since last summer.

They had 70 percent off of clearance items. Some nice red Phoebes, a few of the Denim Mickie, and some Peanuts Bennets, mini I believe. Hardly any deletes....a Denim colored mini Nolita, 2 hologram Chelsea, some gray patch work totes and some red Edie 26. I snagged a Wristlet from the deletes and brought home a navy Phoebe.

Thanks catlady,

I was beginning to think I was the only person in the state still here. I don't get to GLC, too far from me 2 1/2 hrs, but good to know!

Given the MI representation on this board it's no wonder we don't get deletes.

I'm here. GLC is my closest outlet. I only get there a few times a year. The last time I was there there were no deletes. That's why I don't update this thread. Actually, the last time I saw a fairly large quantity of deletes was when the Legacy bags hit the outlets. Later, there were a few Madison deletes. It seems the outlets threads are not updated as much as they used to be. Perhaps the other outlets across the country are no longer getting deletes. Maybe the SAS has something to do with that.

I'm here. GLC is my closest outlet. I only get there a few times a year. The last time I was there there were no deletes. That's why I don't update this thread. Actually, the last time I saw a fairly large quantity of deletes was when the Legacy bags hit the outlets. Later, there were a few Madison deletes. It seems the outlets threads are not updated as much as they used to be. Perhaps the other outlets across the country are no longer getting deletes. Maybe the SAS has something to do with that.

Thanks for the update. You are right they don't seem to get as much anymore. Other outlets in NY, CA, the east coast in general, Las Vegas seem to get tons. MI outlets, not so much.

I hope you found things to make your trip worthwhile!

Thanks for the update. You are right they don't seem to get as much anymore. Other outlets in NY, CA, the east coast in general, Las Vegas seem to get tons. MI outlets, not so much.

I hope you found things to make your trip worthwhile!

Thanks, I didn't. But, my brother did at Cole Haan. He loves that place.