Michigan Outlet Updates ~ Birch Run, Great Lakes Crossing, Howell, and West Branch

For my third outlet visit in three days, I went to GLC. They still had 3 butterfly totes, a large white tote (kristen?), and a brown Alex tote. I snagged a small drawstring Peyton. Everything else was mff. Now comes the decision: what am I going to return?

Has anyone seen any Peyton exotic croc totes or carryalls in any color at any of the outlets?

Hey Giggles - I just went to BR today and they had the exotic croc peyton totes in white and black, and only black in the exotic croc carryall. My mom snatched one of the totes in white.

I bought a white sydney! :yahoo:It was the only one they had at the time.

We then went to the howell outlet and my mom found the teal sydney there...they actually had two other teal sydneys too.

Hey Giggles - I just went to BR today and they had the exotic croc peyton totes in white and black, and only black in the exotic croc carryall. My mom snatched one of the totes in white.

I bought a white sydney! :yahoo:It was the only one they had at the time.

We then went to the howell outlet and my mom found the teal sydney there...they actually had two other teal sydneys too.

Thanks so much for the info! I was really hoping to find a fuschia tote or carryall, but it doesn't sound like those are at any of the Michigan outlets (or are already gone). Congrats on your Sydney! Did Howell have any other FP deletes? Also, was Howell still giving out the 20%/30% off $250 coupons at the door?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I saw mff poppy fuschia totes at BR.

Thanks so much for the info! I was really hoping to find a fuschia tote or carryall, but it doesn't sound like those are at any of the Michigan outlets (or are already gone). Congrats on your Sydney! Did Howell have any other FP deletes? Also, was Howell still giving out the 20%/30% off $250 coupons at the door?

BR did have a fuchsia exotic croc peyton clutch but no tote in that color. Howell only had a few groovys and a few small poppy metallic pink spotlight totes. The 20/30 coupons are done with, but they are handling out 20% off only coupons.

Went to GLC yesterday - here's what I can remember:
black signature large spotlight
a few grey leather large spotlights
Black and coral-orange peyton leather carryalls.
1 Sydney in teal (or whatever they call that color)
Poppy groovey in khaki signature, one with berry trim/handle and one with gold trim/handle.
Alex tote in brown (it's the coated canvas one)
Blue MFF zoes were on clearance also - both sizes
All for 50% plus 20% off coupon they were handing out.

I went to Howell today and they had a large gold textured audrey, a white sydney, an exotic sydney (which my mom bought and four other women were willing to fight her for it), and a couple of the teal sydneys still. Not much in to snuff about in terms of wallets and wristlets...I'm in the market for a blue/teal/green wallet to match my green/white inlaid peyton.