Lindsay L's Red Bag in People

jocelyn

Dec 30, 2006
Hi all - I've been reading the blog for a while and finally found something to post about. I'm more into vintage clothes and not enormously into bags - I have a few Isabella Fiores - but every so often I see one that really appeals to me. I've been wanting to buy something fun in bright red, and then I saw the bag Lindsay Lohan is carrying in the attached pic. I love it - probably because it's a frame bag and has a vintage-y look to it. I thought "How will I find this bag?" and then realized I knew just who to ask! Would anyone be able to help with a guess or a positive ID on what designer it is? Thanks a million for reading and for your help!

Attachments

• lindsay_lohan.jpg
    lindsay_lohan.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 316
Hi all - I've been reading the blog for a while and finally found something to post about. I'm more into vintage clothes and not enormously into bags - I have a few Isabella Fiores - but every so often I see one that really appeals to me. I've been wanting to buy something fun in bright red, and then I saw the bag Lindsay Lohan is carrying in the attached pic. I love it - probably because it's a frame bag and has a vintage-y look to it. I thought "How will I find this bag?" and then realized I knew just who to ask! Would anyone be able to help with a guess or a positive ID on what designer it is? Thanks a million for reading and for your help!

it's prada