Lindsay L's Red Bag in People

Am I the only one who doesn't think it looks like the prada? The prada one has ring holes on the sides with leather ties...the LL one has extension of the handle...the leather on the corner doesn't have the same pattern either...The LL handle isn't braided

The posted pictures (with braided handles) are of a different Prada bag, it's not the same style as Linday Lohan's bag. Hers is definitely Prada. =)

Am I the only one who doesn't think it looks like the prada? The prada one has ring holes on the sides with leather ties...the LL one has extension of the handle...the leather on the corner doesn't have the same pattern either...The LL handle isn't braided

There are many similar frame bags from Prada, one of which is shown on styledrops.com.
pra102s_br3513.014_p.jpg

Prada_handbags_1_p.jpg

Prada_handbags_2_p.jpg

Prada_handbags_3_p.jpg

That bag is HOT! (the red one) :yahoo: In early 2006, this bag was made in a canvas with Prada in large letters across the front. I was in love but couldn't find it in any of the stores. I think I called the boutiques in NYC everyday for a week but none had that particular bag.

The green one rocks too!