Anyone Seen the New Massi Cut?

I tried on the large size (40?) and it was approximately over USD4K..close to 5K for that one. HK prices are pretty high so I reckon it would be priced better at the US stores.

It looks very chic. The original Massai looked like a hot water bottle. This one is waaaay better.

Oh times like this I wish I was a ley-dey! :biggrin:

LOL, Allan, I had the same thought when I first saw it, and for that reason, I didn't look at it again! But, I certainly love the Cut, especially in Rouge H, which is currently on the website.

So tempted to hit that order button. I may have to cut off my finger if the urge grows any stronger!:nuts:

Had a total eye bulge/mouth drop open moment when I saw this on H.com. Love that they have updated this style and IMHO improved it. Def has the look of a Trim but I think having the option to make it a messenger bag makes the price worth it - kinda like 2 bags for the price of one.

Hmmm, maybe that last thought was kinda stretching it but you guys know what I mean.

bumping this thread-

has anyone gotten this bag? i really want a fabulous messenger and i think this may be it.

tried it on and love it. the 40cm is the perfect "big slouchy hobo" size for me. The 32cm would be a perfect smaller, more dainty shoulder bag. the evergrain is very nice, but think I'd rather wait for clemence.

the longer messenger strap works perfectly (unlike the messenger strap on the Massai). I didn't get a snap of it, but it felt *perfect* on - both cross body and hanging long over the shoulder.

attachment.php

here's the 40cm compared to the 35cm Birkin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(reference: havanne evergrain 40cm Massai Cut, prune chevre mysore 35cm Birkin; my height: 5'9" )

Attachments

• massai cut 40cm birkin 35cm.jpg
    massai cut 40cm birkin 35cm.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 1,359
  • massai cut 40cm birkin 35cm a.jpg
    massai cut 40cm birkin 35cm a.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 1,332
  • massai cut 40cm birkin 35cm b.jpg
    massai cut 40cm birkin 35cm b.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,330
  • massai cut havanne evergrain 5.jpg
    massai cut havanne evergrain 5.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,186
Last edited:
thanks katel. the bag looks great and it looks great on you.

when worn messenger style is it easy to access and find your things inside? does it have a long enough drop? and lastly is it very heavy?

i am going to try to go see one tomorrow. the evergrain is gorgeous but i may want clemence also. do you know the colors/ leathers that are going to be offered and the time frame of availability. sorry for so many questions; i'll try to find out some info-