Anyone Seen the New Massi Cut?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
    I was just cruising H.com and found this loverly little number.

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10202&catalogId=10052&langId=-1&categoryId=141535&leftCategoryId=141534&topCategoryId=127525&parentCategoryId=126538&productId=56579

Has anyone seen the Massai cut in real life, or better yet bought one? I ran a search and didn't find a thing about this bag. I like this one so much better than the more vertical Massai and the large calfskin/swift rouge H at H.com is GORGEOUS! :nuts::nuts:

The price is the pits, however. :girlsigh:

2. i'm hoping to get one next year. but i agree the massai cut is better than the original. looks sophisticated and a nice everyday bag. i just feel it's too expensive though. wish it were priced near the marwari even if the marwari has more details.

3. I tried on the small version a week or so ago. To my surprise, I quite liked it, especially worn messenger style with the longer strap.

Though my store only had it in black at the time, I'm eager to have a look at the Orange Swift when it arrives... :graucho:

4. It is on the website in black evergrain. It is so pretty I wish it was a thousand or so less.

5. i wish a lot of H stuff were a thousand or so less actually lol

i'm very intrigued with this massai cut. i like the original but i think the cut will work better on my height.

6. I haven't seen this IRL, but I have seen pics and I think I am falling in love!

Will have to try it on in person before I decide if it's for me, though.

7. Nice bag! It is a Trim bag look a like at a glance.

8. it looks very cool!! I thought I wanted the massai at one time, but it was not for me. This seems great -- I think I may buy one. Going to H.com now to check out the colors/leathers.

9. It looks very chic. The original Massai looked like a hot water bottle. This one is waaaay better.

Oh times like this I wish I was a ley-dey! :biggrin:

10. LOL. I agree. I like this new one a lot, it's like a hobo with a messenger option....but it's too pricey, I think. I'll probably look for a pre-loved one in five years or so

11. I like the shape much better than the original Massai. Reminds me of the Trim.

12. I'm liking this bag more and more especially if it can be worn as a messenger......

13. I was fortunate to spot a couple at the HK stores and managed to try it on. There is an extra strap to wear it messenger style...a real plus! And in swift...it's just sooooooo lovely. Unfortunately the price...aiiieee....

14. The price is what I'm having trouble with. I'm not up on current prices, but I swear this is more than a Trim! :wtf: