Anyone Seen the New Massi Cut?

tried it on and love it. the 40cm is the perfect "big slouchy hobo" size for me. The 32cm would be a perfect smaller, more dainty shoulder bag. the evergrain is very nice, but think I'd rather wait for clemence.

attachment.php

here's the 40cm compared to the 35cm Birkin:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

(reference: havanne evergrain 40cm Massai Cut, prune chevre mysore 35cm Birkin; my height: 5'9" )

katel Thanks so much for these pictures, they perfectly describe the shape, and really gives an indication of capacity. And it looks amazing on you too - have you settled on a colour - will you go neutral or brighter?

Katel Thank you for these modeling pics!! Someday I hope that all tPFers could get modeling contracts with H. I would buy soooooo much more stuff that way!:P

went to see the massai cut yesterday and i agree that it is fabulous. looks great with the short strap and perfect messenger length with the longer strap. i only saw the 32 and it would be a little small for my needs. i have to try the 40.

does anyone know what leathers/ colors it comes in? on line there is swift and evergrain-

hopefully they will get one in for me next week-

anyone else?

went to see the massai cut yesterday.

the 32; that i had previously seen, is a little too small for my things- dogoon, karo gm and clarisse gm. the 40 seems like it is a little too big for me to use as a messenger. it held my things perfectly and looked great as a shoulder bag but just seemed really large when used messenger style. the bag i saw was white and that may have made it look larger but i wasn't in love. very disappointed although my bank account is really happy.

went to see the massai cut yesterday.

the 32; that i had previously seen, is a little too small for my things- dogoon, karo gm and clarisse gm. the 40 seems like it is a little too big for me to use as a messenger. it held my things perfectly and looked great as a shoulder bag but just seemed really large when used messenger style. the bag i saw was white and that may have made it look larger but i wasn't in love. very disappointed although my bank account is really happy.

Sorry to hear that it did not work out.:flowers:I am hoping to try the cut soon. I really hope it works or else my bank account will be:happydance:happy like yours!!!:lol::amuse:

any new info about the massai cut. i think i am going to try it again. just can't resist the messenger option. although for that price i don't want to force it to work and wind up not using it. been there.

I have the 32 in rouge H and I adore it. It is USD3725 pre-tax in the US boutiques, which seems pretty cheap compared to the So Kelly, but the Massai Cut is not lined in leather, unlike the So Kelly. I have been eyeing either a Trim II or Tsako for a long time, but the Massai Cut is a much more updated look. I don't carry much and everything I need fits right in the 32 with space for more. I also tried on the 40 and it gives me a different look. I would definitely buy the 40 in a heartbeat except at the moment it doesn't come in any colour that interests me, but my SA checked that the 40 will come in rubis later.