Anyone Seen the New Massi Cut?

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I was just cruising H.com and found this loverly little number.

http://usa.hermes.com/webapp/wcs/st...27525&parentCategoryId=126538&productId=56579

Has anyone seen the Massai cut in real life, or better yet bought one? I ran a search and didn't find a thing about this bag. I like this one so much better than the more vertical Massai and the large calfskin/swift rouge H at H.com is GORGEOUS! :nuts::nuts:

The price is the pits, however. :girlsigh:

Last edited:
i'm hoping to get one next year. but i agree the massai cut is better than the original. looks sophisticated and a nice everyday bag. i just feel it's too expensive though. wish it were priced near the marwari even if the marwari has more details.

I tried on the small version a week or so ago. To my surprise, I quite liked it, especially worn messenger style with the longer strap.

Though my store only had it in black at the time, I'm eager to have a look at the Orange Swift when it arrives... :graucho:

I haven't seen this IRL, but I have seen pics and I think I am falling in love!

Will have to try it on in person before I decide if it's for me, though.

it looks very cool!! I thought I wanted the massai at one time, but it was not for me. This seems great -- I think I may buy one. Going to H.com now to check out the colors/leathers.

I was fortunate to spot a couple at the HK stores and managed to try it on. There is an extra strap to wear it messenger style...a real plus! And in swift...it's just sooooooo lovely. Unfortunately the price...aiiieee....

I was fortunate to spot a couple at the HK stores and managed to try it on. There is an extra strap to wear it messenger style...a real plus! And in swift...it's just sooooooo lovely. Unfortunately the price...aiiieee....

The price is what I'm having trouble with. I'm not up on current prices, but I swear this is more than a Trim! :wtf: