Update on 07 leather..

sagranch

O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I want to let anyone know that the 07 leather is tdf..I now have 4 pieces and not one is veiny nor thin..thick, matte and smooshy. So if you are hesitating because of all the talk about the 06 leather, don't fret!! It's gorgeous..I just received the Day in Cafe w/ regular hardware this morning and I can't stop smiling..it's absolutley stunning:yahoo: :yahoo: I will post pics later!!

two of the pieces are accessories (coin purse in fb and a money in cafe) okay, cafe is a deep dark brown w/ red undertones..you just have to see it, best way to describe it as someone else did "black coffe"..just gorgeous. I think someone else compared it to the 05 chocolate but I could be wrong. It's just tdf..NO veins at all and I have 3 pieces in that color. It is very dark almost black..

sagranch, congrats on your new bags! a word of caution to others re 07 leather. it really does vary still! i have seen quite a few smooth pleather type bags this 07 season. if you dont pick one out yourself, make sure you ask about the leather. i have seen some with great real distressed leather and some that were just too smooth for my taste.

sagranch, congrats on your new bags! a word of caution to others re 07 leather. it really does vary still! i have seen quite a few smooth pleather type bags this 07 season. if you dont pick one out yourself, make sure you ask about the leather. i have seen some with great real distressed leather and some that were just too smooth for my taste.
I have seen only those at Holt's and was sooo disappointed- now that I'm hearing some positive reviews, I'm getting my hopes up again:yahoo: