Update on 07 leather..

I seem to be in the minority here - but I really liked the veiny leather. I was looking to buy my first (!) BBag this spring was a graduation gift to myself, but I don't love the idea of totally non-veiny leather.:wtf:

I'm really anticipating these pictures too. For those who have seen the ' 07 bags - are they completely vein-free, or just less veiny than previous seasons?

I seem to be in the minority here - but I really liked the veiny leather. I was looking to buy my first (!) BBag this spring was a graduation gift to myself, but I don't love the idea of totally non-veiny leather.:wtf:

I'm really anticipating these pictures too. For those who have seen the ' 07 bags - are they completely vein-free, or just less veiny than previous seasons?
I was at neiman marcus yesterday and I saw some 07 bags not impressed they were still veiny tooo veiny for my taste....:sad: mayrain there's definately hope.

Well my first in cafe doesn't have ONE vein in sight..gorgeous and mind you I don't care about the veins, I just don't want the whole bag to be one big vein!! My day in cafe came yesterday, it is matte and very slightly veiny at the same time..I will post pics soon, I promise. The day is very smooshy, not thin or shiny at all..I LOVE it. I think the darker bags obviously show veins a little easier than the lighter ones..