The Velo Club!!

i have a question: isnt the Velo actually VERY similiar to the step bag? except that it has a strap and the step doesn't (which makes it better than the step). based on the shape of the bag, it looks more similar to step than to the city style?

i have a question: isnt the Velo actually VERY similiar to the step bag? except that it has a strap and the step doesn't (which makes it better than the step). based on the shape of the bag, it looks more similar to step than to the city style?

I'm not familiar with the Step, but the Velo looks like a tall City with a long strap. I'm sure someone else can elaborate.

And thanks TMitch. The lack of GSH is the only thing that keeps me from running out and buying one today. Although it looks awesome in RH too. Oh, I want.

Buffymorgan- I replied to this question in the other thread about comparison of Velo to City. IMO it isn't really like the Step at all. I'd be interested to hear what others think.

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...mparisons-of-the-velo-to-the-city-536939.html

^^ Agreed. I hated the Step. The stiff bottom and the square edges really put me off.

The Velo is more like the Brief (shape) crossed with the City (function with the shoulder strap) IMO.

ceejay - Thanks for this! This helps. I think I may carr just as much as you, perhaps slightly less. Hooray for the Velo!

I hope to post some mod pics soon for the shorties here, lol. You're about 7" taller than me, and the Velo probably falls more favorably at your hip than mine.

I've been using the City strap on my Velo, which makes me love it 100x more. Which means I have to buy City's to go with my Velo color choices now. lol.

Oh man *RERE* ... classic ... yes, it IS full ... but surprisingly, there is enough room to fit in all my "stuff" - which is as follows:
1) Mini Black Traveller Wallet
2) Black Make-Up
3) Black Ghost
4) Soft Eyeglasses case
5) Electric Blue GSH Coin Purse

Hence the reason why I have a hard time fitting my stuff into a "traditional" City and as such, typically buy Part-Times. However, in the wintertime, the strap of the PT constantly falls off the shoulder (because of my Alpaca winter coat) and it just drives me NUTS!! Having the strap go across the body is great for this time of year!

I'm finally in! Introducing.....

my new anthra velo :love:

SDC10543.jpg