The Velo Club!!

Hey CJ, mind if I ask for a pic of all your stuff inside like "whats in your bbag?" Yours looks pretty full, curious what amount of goodies you got in there.

Oh man *RERE* ... classic ... yes, it IS full ... but surprisingly, there is enough room to fit in all my "stuff" - which is as follows:
1) Mini Black Traveller Wallet
2) Black Make-Up
3) Black Ghost
4) Soft Eyeglasses case
5) Electric Blue GSH Coin Purse

Hence the reason why I have a hard time fitting my stuff into a "traditional" City and as such, typically buy Part-Times. However, in the wintertime, the strap of the PT constantly falls off the shoulder (because of my Alpaca winter coat) and it just drives me NUTS!! Having the strap go across the body is great for this time of year!

Here is my Sang Velo

attachment.php

Damn, this looks good in Sang girl!!! Love it! Must get something in Sang, this color becomes more and more beautiful the more I see it...

Oh that is stunning simply stunning!!Darn it "OUCH" my wallet just yelled at me :smile:

OT where did you find the boobie??
The Boobie is actually an '09 Black ... which doesn't appear to be a real 'dark' black (def has grey undertones) ... so, it works out well on this bag. I would be thrilled to find an Anthra Boobie!

Yay, I'm officially in this club! Here is my deliciously distressed, smooshy, thick, soft and shiny Outremer Velo!!!
(Love this style! When can I get the next one?? LOL)

attachment.php

OMG ... stunning, gorgeous, beautiful ... I LOVE it!!! The Outremer was really my first choice, but it seems that it's SOLD OUT everywhere!

Purses & pugs, you really are a very lucky girl finding it so fast :graucho:

But you deserve it all the more since you've probably spent hours searching for it too! It will be a great addition to your collection... CONGRATULATIONS !

Now it's my turn to find one, if not online, then in Paris :search:

better find some cash first LOL :biggrin: