The Velo Club!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love, :heart::love: ... this style!!!!!! Here's my Anthracite Velo:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nancy in VA and Antigone like this.
  2. CeeJay,
    I'm in! I love this style. Here is my black Velo straight from Vegas, baby!
    [​IMG]

3. Hands-free is the way to go ... and the fact that I can still wear it in cross-body fashion with a big heavy Winter coat ... PERFECTO!!!!

4. More... MORE!!!

5. I saw a picture of the Mustard Velo ... GORGEOUS!!!!! Also saw pictures of the perforated bags; not my cup of tea ... but my friend liked them (also a Bal enthusiast!).

6. i love the vélo, yours are gorgeous, keep them coming ladies.

7. Love your Velos girls and will soon join this club with an Outremer Velo! It will come in a few days and I'm soooo impatient!!!:Push:

8. OMG! The Velo looks awesome. Now I want one too.

9. WOW ... can't wait to see the photos of that beauty!!! That was the color I originally thought I wanted, but since I live in an area with [NOT] the greatest weather, I opted for a color which would hold up! Post pics ASAP!!!

10. Love both Velo's! I still can't get over how dark the black is. I am also really liking this season's Anthracite. I can't wait to see the Velo in Outremer. :biggrin:

11. Here is my Sang Velo

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Nancy in VA likes this.
  12. Hi girls.....I have a Black Velo and my Outremer will be delivered tomorrow! Will try to post pictures of both ASAP. I LOVE this style!!

13. Really? Where'd you see the Mustard Velo? What's the color like? Leather?

tmitch - I never tire of looking at your Sang Velo. :nogood:

Man... I need one of these bags. I don't think I have wanted a newer style so badly.

PandP and Luvhandbags - can't wait to see pics.

Keep them coming ladies!

14. Hey CJ, mind if I ask for a pic of all your stuff inside like "whats in your bbag?" Yours looks pretty full, curious what amount of goodies you got in there.

15. Holy smokes!!! ... :nuts: ... WOW ... I'm speechless!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice