Odds and Sods...

Oh & Im :lolots: @ the free plasma TV comment .. I know what you mean though. The ones they have at ALL the outlets .. every time you go!! :nuts:

Please no offence meant if any of you have the hairy Navy Spotted Roxy/Mabel. They now have "further reductions" marked on it. It was down to £600ish in the Christmas Sale from £1250.
Maybe it's just perfect for a Vauxhall Conference League WAG.

I was left alone blotto one night over Christmas, when everyone went to bed. I remember putting over £14K's worth of them in my basket before Mulberry sold out.

Good to hear you enjoyed your little trip to SM Corries. It's quite a different atmosphere to eg Bicester, don't you think? (less manic).
Lovely little purse too!

Thanks BMB & Teddiescorner.

I haven't been to Bicester yet Lady F. Just York & CO. I was walking desperate to fall in love with something! I want to see Bicester for the whole shopping experience though!

Oooh, I've got the smaller Pewter Bangle, got it at the Bicester meet. It's so pretty isn't it? The colour is slightly pearlised so goes with lots!

I am off to SM the week after next and seeing your bits has got me all excited. It's the Keyrings/purses/jewellery I am looking forward to seeing.

Oooh, I've got the smaller Pewter Bangle, got it at the Bicester meet. It's so pretty isn't it? The colour is slightly pearlised so goes with lots!

I am off to SM the week after next and seeing your bits has got me all excited. It's the Keyrings/purses/jewellery I am looking forward to seeing.

Definitely CF. Those are the things I find pricey IRL and resent parting with my cash for. Yes the bangles are almost as neutral as silver!

They also has Key to My Heart keyrings in Emerald, Pewter. The lovely leather dachsunds. Coral & Putty accessories. (No wallets sorry) But a Bays Clutch in each.

Well done Corrie! Fab finds, and sometimes the smaller buys are more satisfying aren't they? Glad you had a good time, did you like Bath? I'm staying away from SM for a while as I've been eBay mental this week...

Well done Corrie! Fab finds, and sometimes the smaller buys are more satisfying aren't they? Glad you had a good time, did you like Bath? I'm staying away from SM for a while as I've been eBay mental this week...

Loved Bath Mrsmulberry. Lovely shops and tons of history. I'm just in heaven with that. I thought Chester and York were fab but Bath is something special.
If only Captain Wentworth had chased me through the streets, trying to force himself and an Alligator Bays on me, I could have expired in a fit of the vapours!

I was saying on another thread that it's an absolute scandal that there isn't a Mulberry Store in Bath itself. Surely it would be a success? SJ was saying there once was. I think between the locals and tourists it would thrive.

And yes the wee purchases are wonderful. Thank God it doesn't always have to be mega buys!

Lovely items i am a bit of a purse lover anyway so easily pleased except if you get the purse you need the matching bag then of course shoes jacket jewellery eye colour? Dear oh dear don't enable me with purses! I have not seen the bangles before so will look out for them the keyring is a great idea definately on my next shopping list love the cell block H quote you could be me speaking. I used to live in bath lovely town shame when I lived there I was too young to get into mulberry as shepton mallet is so near.
Hope you have a lovely rest

Loved Bath Mrsmulberry. Lovely shops and tons of history. I'm just in heaven with that. I thought Chester and York were fab but Bath is something special.
If only Captain Wentworth had chased me through the streets, trying to force himself and an Alligator Bays on me, I could have expired in a fit of the vapours!

I was saying on another thread that it's an absolute scandal that there isn't a Mulberry Store in Bath itself. Surely it would be a success? SJ was saying there once was. I think between the locals and tourists it would thrive.

And yes the wee purchases are wonderful. Thank God it doesn't always have to be mega buys!

I know! There was one a LONG time ago, and for a while there was a Mulberry concession in Jolly's our HoF, but it disappeared, and the HoF staff say they are always being asked. only one shop I can think of sells any, and their stock is very limited... if the nice PR people at Mulberry read TPF, and they'd be mad not to - WE NEED A MULBERRY SHOP IN BATH. Though my beloved might hide my debit card, he finds it hilarious I love Mulberry, as he grew up in Chilcompton on the same street as the original factory, that was basically a shed!:biggrin: