~~Hermes Chat~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Another day in snowy winter wonderland here :smile:.

eb: You must be so proud on your DD!

margieb: I'm proud of you that you passed on the Barenia Kelly and I'm sure you'll find another one in the future when the time is right. I know how hard it is to pass on things when you really want them :hugs:.

Cavalier Girl: One day without internet? I'd die lol, I need my internet :smile:.

Btw guys, what do you think about a black Tohu Bohu silk scarf?
I bought one and now I have to wait until it arrives. I was very excited when I bought it but now I'm not so sure anymore. I'm more a neutral person and this scarf would be the most colorful scarf that I have...really colorful.
I think it would be nice with a black outfit but I really have no idea what else to wear with it without looking like an exotic bird KWIM :P? Paid a little bit over retail for it but now I'm afraid maybe it was an impulsive buy, what do you think guys?
I add. a pic of the colorway of the scarf.

Attachments

• DSC03387.jpg
    DSC03387.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 348
Chanel,

I think you will love the scarf!!! You can fold it so it can be a little less pattern-y. I think it will look great with any black outfit. But it will probably work with some more neutral colors such as tan/khacki with a black belt, shoes or bag.

I hope this helps.

If not can you return it to the seller?

Chanel,

I think you will love the scarf!!! You can fold it so it can be a little less pattern-y. I think it will look great with any black outfit. But it will probably work with some more neutral colors such as tan/khacki with a black belt, shoes or bag.

I hope this helps.

If not can you return it to the seller?

Thank you for your advice :smile:.
I hope I'll love it, most of the times when I buy something I'm sure that I'm going to love it but this scarf is just so colorful.
If it would go with khacki, that should be good, I love khacki colors!

Don't know if it's possible to return in case that I don't like it but I can always ask the seller if that's possible.

I know what you mean EB, I've been bad too and I gained 4,5 lbs this week, ouch...
It's that time of the month when a woman needs some sweet stuff like chocolate :P.
Good luck on the treadmill EB :smile:.

Good Morning, Girls! :sunshine:

I see we have a new thread----we are chatty! :P

Chanel-----I think the scarf is really pretty, but I love bright colors, so I may not be the best one to give advice. ;) Hopefully you'll like it when it arrives. :hugs:

Good Morning, Girls! :sunshine:

I see we have a new thread----we are chatty! :P

Chanel-----I think the scarf is really pretty, but I love bright colors, so I may not be the best one to give advice. ;) Hopefully you'll like it when it arrives. :hugs:

Hi Cinderlala :smile:.

The scarf looks very bright on the pictures but I think I have to give it a try when it's knotted, then it's another look.
But from now on I really have to save money for the Birkin and for Paris sales, except when I see some H.wool pom poms off course :P.

True----I can never tell how much I'll like a scarf until I've actually lived with it for some time. Unfortunately, that has led to a couple mistake-ish purchases. (They are not really mistakes because I still love them, I just don't wear them as often.)

I'm glad that you still love them.
I have to admit; I was quite an impulsive buyer in the past a few years ago. Sometimes I bought things and they ended in my closet, new and never used. Luckily for me, I wasn't into H. or Chanel at that time or they would be very expensive impulsive purchases.

Now I always think twice before I buy something expensive, except with this scarf.
Was so excited when I saw it, that I hit the BIN button in a heartbeat, maybe I was a little bit too excited lol :P.

Morning ladies! :hugs:

Chanel, oh I so know about silet doggy stinkers :rolleyes: Our fawn pug (Charles) is notorious for that, toots and then runs away like, ewww what did you do?!?!?

Hope you don't mind me throwing a little party, but today is our 3 year anniversary of getting Charles from the rescue! :love: I'm baking him cookies tonight.

Mr. Lala, nice to see you here! (and I'll work on Lala if I can come visit? Please? I don't take up much space, promise!)

Purse! *waves*

CG :heart: So glad to hear from you and you're all safe. Happy to see you online.

EB, I love the picture of Tily (sp?)! She's beautiful :flowers:

Margie, that was a lovely bag, but there will be more, you know?

I'm so sorry if I missed anyone :flowers: Haven't had my coffee yet :shame:

I've learned to be really cautious with scarves-----they are soooo pretty & too easy to buy. I'm not a collector, so I rarely 'need' any particular design, so I've tried to impose an 'only buy scarves at the sale' rule. (Doesn't always work, but I'm remaining hopeful.;))

Oh! The scarf! Chanel, I think it's a lovely scarf, I have to admit (and the ladies here can confirm) I'm a neutral girl. Not much color in my wardrobe (much to SO's dislike :P) but I think the TB will match anything! I hope you love it when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.