~~Hermes Chat~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

Another day in snowy winter wonderland here :smile:.

eb: You must be so proud on your DD!

margieb: I'm proud of you that you passed on the Barenia Kelly and I'm sure you'll find another one in the future when the time is right. I know how hard it is to pass on things when you really want them :hugs:.

Cavalier Girl: One day without internet? I'd die lol, I need my internet :smile:.

Btw guys, what do you think about a black Tohu Bohu silk scarf?
    I bought one and now I have to wait until it arrives. I was very excited when I bought it but now I'm not so sure anymore. I'm more a neutral person and this scarf would be the most colorful scarf that I have...really colorful.
    I think it would be nice with a black outfit but I really have no idea what else to wear with it without looking like an exotic bird KWIM :P? Paid a little bit over retail for it but now I'm afraid maybe it was an impulsive buy, what do you think guys?
    I add. a pic of the colorway of the scarf.

Attached Files:

2. Chanel,

I think you will love the scarf!!! You can fold it so it can be a little less pattern-y. I think it will look great with any black outfit. But it will probably work with some more neutral colors such as tan/khacki with a black belt, shoes or bag.

I hope this helps.

If not can you return it to the seller?

3. Thank you for your advice :smile:.
    I hope I'll love it, most of the times when I buy something I'm sure that I'm going to love it but this scarf is just so colorful.
    If it would go with khacki, that should be good, I love khacki colors!

Don't know if it's possible to return in case that I don't like it but I can always ask the seller if that's possible.

4. I also think it would look great over a white outfit too.

BTW, I love khacki too.

Gonna go hit the treadmill. I've been bad this week. And I feel it.

5. I know what you mean EB, I've been bad too and I gained 4,5 lbs this week, ouch...
    It's that time of the month when a woman needs some sweet stuff like chocolate :P.
    Good luck on the treadmill EB :smile:.

6. Good Morning, Girls! :sunshine:

I see we have a new thread----we are chatty! :P

Chanel-----I think the scarf is really pretty, but I love bright colors, so I may not be the best one to give advice. ;) Hopefully you'll like it when it arrives. :hugs:

7. Hi Cinderlala :smile:.

The scarf looks very bright on the pictures but I think I have to give it a try when it's knotted, then it's another look.
    But from now on I really have to save money for the Birkin and for Paris sales, except when I see some H.wool pom poms off course :P.

8. True----I can never tell how much I'll like a scarf until I've actually lived with it for some time. Unfortunately, that has led to a couple mistake-ish purchases. (They are not really mistakes because I still love them, I just don't wear them as often.)

9. I'm glad that you still love them.
    I have to admit; I was quite an impulsive buyer in the past a few years ago. Sometimes I bought things and they ended in my closet, new and never used. Luckily for me, I wasn't into H. or Chanel at that time or they would be very expensive impulsive purchases.

Now I always think twice before I buy something expensive, except with this scarf.
    Was so excited when I saw it, that I hit the BIN button in a heartbeat, maybe I was a little bit too excited lol :P.

10. Morning ladies! :hugs:

Chanel, oh I so know about silet doggy stinkers :rolleyes: Our fawn pug (Charles) is notorious for that, toots and then runs away like, ewww what did you do?!?!?

Hope you don't mind me throwing a little party, but today is our 3 year anniversary of getting Charles from the rescue! :love: I'm baking him cookies tonight.

Mr. Lala, nice to see you here! (and I'll work on Lala if I can come visit? Please? I don't take up much space, promise!)

Purse! *waves*

CG :heart: So glad to hear from you and you're all safe. Happy to see you online.

EB, I love the picture of Tily (sp?)! She's beautiful :flowers:

Margie, that was a lovely bag, but there will be more, you know?

I'm so sorry if I missed anyone :flowers: Haven't had my coffee yet :shame:

11. I've learned to be really cautious with scarves-----they are soooo pretty & too easy to buy. I'm not a collector, so I rarely 'need' any particular design, so I've tried to impose an 'only buy scarves at the sale' rule. (Doesn't always work, but I'm remaining hopeful.;))

12. Hi Pugsy! Happy Anniversary Charles! :heart:

13. Oh! The scarf! Chanel, I think it's a lovely scarf, I have to admit (and the ladies here can confirm) I'm a neutral girl. Not much color in my wardrobe (much to SO's dislike :P) but I think the TB will match anything! I hope you love it when it arrives.

14. Morning Lala! (and thank you :heart:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.