~~Hermes Chat~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, the puglets must be part Max then :P That's them. They see the rain and put their noses ahead of us under the awning and then pick up a paw and look back at me like, really? in this? you can't be serious...

And they refuse to walk through puddles, they will take a running jump and hop over them or will strain their leash to walk around it.

LOL, Max does the same. And he also can look like that :P.
But I love his character, sometimes he really makes me laugh.
Maybe he's lucky, it stopped snowing here now so maybe the snow is gone within a few days.

The hardest thing for me about Hermes is the limited availability. I mean, that's part of what makes Hermes special, of course, that you can't just get anything any time, but it also makes it SO VERY HARD to say no to something when you are aware that it might never be available to you again, or at best not for a long, long time and by crazy luck. "Bad brain" looooves that part, of course, as it is excellent obsession fodder. Phooey.

Waaaah! I can't believe I missed that barenia Kelly! Of all the nights to go to bed early! Okay, now that that's out of my system...

Morning peeps!

Congrats to Charles' finding Pugsy anniversary!!!

Chanel, I love that black TB scarf! The huge variety of colors makes it surprisingly wearable with many things. I have the 90cm twill in aubergne and it goes with everything.

Mornin' pugsy! Are kitties invited to the party or is this a canine only affair? (Binkley is asking. He's all ready to head out the door and go shopping for a prezzie. I told him Charles would probably like some shooz. Or cheese. Was that a good idea?) :flowers:

Lala, 880, Mindi and Chanel *waves*

Lala--your DH is hilarious! How cute is it that he even has his own account? I hope you're feeling better today :hugs:

Mindi - how is your DH the poker master doing? My DH is totally jealous--we have a tenant in our basement so he doesn't get to have a man cave.

Oooh I would love to see the 140 dip dye!!!! Have you seen one IRL?

Yes, I saw the blue one IRL and I tried it on. It's sooo gorgeous, really, and I love the structure of it :love:. I really liked it on me too. Must say, it was hard to resist that one but I did it :P. Luckily I already have two 90 cm BdG dip dyes, I really like them too.

880: Glad to hear that I'm not the only one :biggrin:.

Hi Mindi, ouija board and sudu *waves*

Will try to pop in again later, really have to do some work here and I have to take the dog for a walk too ;).

Have a nice day everyone :heart:!

Ok, I came back :shame: I can't stay away from you all :flowers:

Sudu, of course Mr. Binkley is invited! He didn't get his invite? Should have arrived last week :thinking: Btw, excellent ideas for gifts

OB :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.