3 day sale reveal (sorry if its elsewhere already!)

Crazybagmo, I agree with you on the sizes of the RM's. For some reason, the midi appears on the smaller side, while the large one would be TOO big.

And realistically, what I'm seeing from all of these reveals is that sadly, I don't think the RM/RMmidi style is for me

TL! Let's see what you got!!!!

OK, pics are uploading to photobucket so I'll get them up right away. Someone with a RM Midi, would you please measure the strap drop? I measured mine and it's 8.5" which disappoints me as it's not quite enough to be comfortable. It works but not like my LM does. The website says 10.7".

I'm only disappointed in the strap drop which I really prefer at 10", even 9.5" would be better but 8.5" puts the bag right up under my arm pit which I don't like. This leaves me either carrying it on my arm w/o the option of carrying it on my shoulder or I have to use the messenger strap which tends to slip on me. But I will say that this is the first bag EVER that I would wear messenger style so that help offset the strap drop being short. I'm not sure yet if that's enough though. The leather is fabulous and color what I expected but I did own a purple pebbled SPM before so knew what I was getting in terms of leather. The bag is still a great size, I'd compare it to a Midi in the TME or LM, maybe just a tad bit smaller. I find it large enough and it still slouches nicely. I love all the details too! It's a beautifully designed bag! Dang the stupid strap drop and my not so small body! (I'm a 14 on my way down so maybe weight loss will help!)

Pics:
A little peek:
101_1004.jpg

Wow! She's fabulous!
101_1005.jpg

The leather up close:
101_1009.jpg

A little swatch of dark purple matte to compare color:
101_1010.jpg

The purple pebbled colour is really beautiful. It has a lot of depth and variation depending on the lighting.

Maybe this bag will be a weight-loss incentive! Hey....I'm sure it looks gorgeous in the crook of your arm!

tlloveshim I'm a total dork and determine the cubic inches of my bags. It helps me determine sizes and if something will work for me. These are based upon the measurements on the Belen Echandia site.

Take Me Everywhere Midi 585 cubic inches
Rock Me Midi 655.2 cubic inches
Love Me Midi 742.5 cubic inches

So the Rock Me Midi is right in between the other 2 common Midis.

tlloveshim I'm a total dork and determine the cubic inches of my bags. It helps me determine sizes and if something will work for me. These are based upon the measurements on the Belen Echandia site.

Love your dorkiness!!! Very helpful!!!!

Awesome! I do agree just by looking at the bag that it's in between the two! So it isn't too small if you find the midis roomy enough. I own a TME and LM both in full size so didn't need a big RM. This size suits my needs well. But that strap drop.... that bugs me! Yes, incentive to lose weight I suppose. I have lost 5 pounds and must have lost some inches because I can wear some of the jeans that were a bit tight on me going into winter. (((sigh))) :smile:

I don't have my Midi yet, stupid snow. But I promise to measure when it gets here.

And the Rock Me is bigger than the Take Me Everywhere. TME 948.75 and Rock Me 1254

tlloveshim, what beautiful pictures and what a detailed review. That is so helpful to us that do not have a RMM. I am really sorry about your strap drop. Could you email Jackie? Maybe this one just got cut short in error and they would allow an exchange? I wish you the very best and thank you again for the truly lovely pictures and the detailed features of this RMM.

RaeBelle, for me the full size RM would be too big. The LM and TME full size are as big as I can go. An inbetween size would be great!

LHB, YW! Glad it was helpful! I did email Jackie so we'll see what she says. Also, if someone else measures their strap drop that will give us a clue as to whether it's an error on just my bag or a website error. I can't imagine Jackie having such liberal strap drops on other bags and then shortening this one. I'll let you all know what she says.

I adore this leather for sure though!

ETA: I was just looking at pics on BEs website and there's a pic of the purple pebbled RM Midi hanging off a bike handle. Maybe it's my imagination but my bag's straps don't look as long as that bag's in the picture. I'm betting mine might have been a mistake. Anyway, will update later! In the mean time I'm going to put heavy things in my bag and stretch the straps! LOL!

Last edited:
Look.....I'm going to throw something out here.........I've agonized over purchasing one of these....I LOVE this style, but unfortunately, the large seems TOO big and the Midi.......well..........has anyone seen the picture of the model wearing the purple RM midi??? She's a waif and the bag looks small on her!!!