Who's going to own up---

ponytail

Sep 16, 2009
--to buying one of the Floral Madisons?

Seems like these purses are the ugly stepsisters of this line :lol:

Out of all the Coachies here someone must have bought it!!!

I actually really like the flowers, but not enough to buy one of those bags. IMO, they are a great pop of color, perfect for spring and a neutral outfit (uh oh, I may be talking myself into buying one of them . . . . kidding, I'm holding out for the gray floral Madison!).

I like the floral print, and the combination of green and purple flowers. It could be pretty if worn with the right outfit. I won't buy the bags though, because I really don't like the gold trim/handles.

I like the floral print, and the combination of green and purple flowers. It could be pretty if worn with the right outfit. I won't buy the bags though, because I really don't like the gold trim/handles.

Yes the gold is what I'm wondering about. Is it really shiny?

I think if Coach had gone with something besides the gold this purse would have been more popular.

I agree with the OP - I'm so not a fan of this. I just see my sister's ugly bedspread (age 14, circa 1991) when I see the bag. Sorry to all the fans...
Maybe in small doses it would be cute (scarf, wristlet), but the bags are a big NO.

I agree with the OP - I'm so not a fan of this. I just see my sister's ugly bedspread (age 14, circa 1991) when I see the bag. Sorry to all the fans...
Maybe in small doses it would be cute (scarf, wristlet), but the bags are a big NO.

I actually like this line and plan to get something! I just can't decide which one to get!! That's why I'm hoping someone will post a pic!