Who's going to own up---

I've been researching for the last hour--I like the purple flowers, but I soooo LOVE the floral print with the red flowers. Only saw one picture of this (on page 2 in the Coach Spring/Summer 2010 reference thread), but I need it! I called JAX, but the SA didn't know anything about it.

I've been researching for the last hour--I like the purple flowers, but I soooo LOVE the floral print with the red flowers. Only saw one picture of this (on page 2 in the Coach Spring/Summer 2010 reference thread), but I need it! I called JAX, but the SA didn't know anything about it.

Hmm--maybe it's just how the colours are showing up in that picture? I know many posters say that the real colours are sometimes different from the pictures.

Have you seen it in the store?

Hmm--maybe it's just how the colours are showing up in that picture? I know many posters say that the real colours are sometimes different from the pictures.

Have you seen it in the store?

I've seen them in the store and a first glance I thought they were a new outrageous type of poppy. I had to look again to convince myself they were madisons. I didn't like them, I thought they looked garish.

It kinda reminds me of a Fossil print, which is hit or miss for me because I used to buy Fossil messenger bags for school but have since grown away from the brand. I'd have to see it IRL b/c I'm on the fence about it (and if I did end up liking it, I'd probably wait to see if it hit the outlets, too).

In my opinion, these bags are just too hideous for words...whoever green lighted this design should be reprimanded because it's just that bad... :roflmfao:

...it was really pretty bad. I actually think that the heinous bedspread triggered her "black period,'' which lasted for about two years. Black bedding, black clothes, black curtains (everything but the walls, pretty much). I hope this bag doesn't have the same effect on those who buy it! lol

I wouldn't buy a bag in this pattern but maybe a wristlet would be cute! I would have to see it IRL to make an actually decision. I think its just a bit to flowery and overpowering for a bag in my opinion.