• Josephine Blue

• Emilie Red

• Emilie Green

• Emilie Blue

Results are only viewable after voting.

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
I love them all! In all colors!! But can't decide which one I want!!

I also set the poll up where you can choose more than one! Ahhh! I just want them all. hehehe.

Please help! Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
ohh lordy, I myself is in the same boat as you!!! Though I am torn between Red and Blue Emilie. Blue is so royal but then Red gives more color that makes it more fun. Green is so nice and fresh, told you am Not much help here, LOL...

ohh lordy, I myself is in the same boat as you!!! Though I am torn between Red and Blue Emilie. Blue is so royal but then Red gives more color that makes it more fun. Green is so nice and fresh, told you am Not much help here, LOL...

ahhh maybe this should be your thread too! hehehe. it is hard to decide. it's like one day I want a certain one in a certain color then the next day I want something else. hehehe.

Hii!!
I got the Josephine in red but its getting heat stamped. It is absolutely gorgeous! If you haven't gone to the boutique by Saturday, u should look at my reveal, Ill post tons of pictures of her. It is adorable. =) I know a lot of people think that it is not convenient due to the lack of card holders; however, I found a alternative to that and it works perfect so stay tuned for my lil reveal on Sat. :biggrin:

ahhh maybe this should be your thread too! hehehe. it is hard to decide. it's like one day I want a certain one in a certain color then the next day I want something else. hehehe.

Hahaha, I know .... I'll just ride with your thread and see how the polls do. But it seems like RED is leading so your next worry will be which one Emilie or Josephine :roflmfao: