Josephine or Emilie and which color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which style and color?

1. Josephine Red

2. Josephine Green

3. Josephine Blue

4. Emilie Red

5. Emilie Green

6. Emilie Blue

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
    I love them all! In all colors!! But can't decide which one I want!!

I also set the poll up where you can choose more than one! Ahhh! I just want them all. hehehe.

Please help! Thanks in advance ;)

2. My vote is for the Josephine in Red!

3. ohh lordy, I myself is in the same boat as you!!! Though I am torn between Red and Blue Emilie. Blue is so royal but then Red gives more color that makes it more fun. Green is so nice and fresh, told you am Not much help here, LOL...

4. Josephine Blue

5. ahhh maybe this should be your thread too! hehehe. it is hard to decide. it's like one day I want a certain one in a certain color then the next day I want something else. hehehe.

6. I would get the Josephine in red, I think it's gorgeous and I like the idea that you can take the change pouch out! Good luck with your decision!

7. Josephine red :yes:

8. Joesphine in Red!

9. emilie in red. the trifold on josephine would bother me.

10. Emilie in red.

11. Just from the web pics, Emilie in red. GL deciding!

12. I voted josephine red!

13. Hii!!
    I got the Josephine in red but its getting heat stamped. It is absolutely gorgeous! If you haven't gone to the boutique by Saturday, u should look at my reveal, Ill post tons of pictures of her. It is adorable. =) I know a lot of people think that it is not convenient due to the lack of card holders; however, I found a alternative to that and it works perfect so stay tuned for my lil reveal on Sat. :biggrin:

14. Hahaha, I know .... I'll just ride with your thread and see how the polls do. But it seems like RED is leading so your next worry will be which one Emilie or Josephine :roflmfao:

15. Josephine red!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::tup:

:buttercup: