Which style and color?

• Josephine Red

• Josephine Green

• Josephine Blue

• Emilie Red

• Emilie Green

• Emilie Blue

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only like the red, so it's easier for me. :P Can't decide between Emilie or Josephine though - both have their own pros and cons! Emilie is like a compact Sarah, very user-friendly, while Josephine has that cute little removable pouch BUT the tri-fold may bother me. :sad:

I've been trying to get some answers on this - are they permanent or LE? Or are they seasonal colors that LV may launch other colors later on? Anyone who knows, kindly share some info. Thanks in advance! :smile:

I got the Emilie in red yesterday. I adore it. I like the other colors, too, but the red "spoke" to me. I didn't look at the Josephine in person, I don't think I like the idea of the removable pouch. Maybe I would have loved it in person, which is why I didn't even want to look at it!

Hii!!
I got the Josephine in red but its getting heat stamped. It is absolutely gorgeous! If you haven't gone to the boutique by Saturday, u should look at my reveal, Ill post tons of pictures of her. It is adorable. =) I know a lot of people think that it is not convenient due to the lack of card holders; however, I found a alternative to that and it works perfect so stay tuned for my lil reveal on Sat. :biggrin:

Oh yayayay! I was planning to go the the LV boutique this weekend, but may not have time :sad:

Hahaha, I know .... I'll just ride with your thread and see how the polls do. But it seems like RED is leading so your next worry will be which one Emilie or Josephine :roflmfao:
LOL!!!! I see that it's either Emilie or Josephine! in RED! which I don't mind, but now which one...and hopefully I can stick to red. hehehe.

I'm a blue person but the red this time stands out.... Red is my vote but I can't still decide either J or E... LOL
I had the same exact thought as you! I'm generally a blue person too, but for some reason, RED is calling my name, but yet also the other colors. It’s sooo hard to choose. I want them all. Hehehe.

i love how the josephine has the pouch so u can use it for different things other than coins and the red is just beautiful...they all are!!!
The little pouch does look cute!

I got the red Emilie and just love it! It fits everything that I've had in other wallets. Didn't like the trifold of the Josephine.
I actually like the trifold, but again…is it too much and long? I’ve had trifold wallets before, but is the Josephine like other trifolds? For some reason it looks longer in length.

emilie red..it is a classy SLG..and it match with the interior of the bags in damier ebene!!
yes for sure! That was my thought. It will deff. Match with Damier ebene. So maybe it will be RED for sure. Hehehe.

I only like the red, so it's easier for me. :P Can't decide between Emilie or Josephine though - both have their own pros and cons! Emilie is like a compact Sarah, very user-friendly, while Josephine has that cute little removable pouch BUT the tri-fold may bother me. :sad:

I've been trying to get some answers on this - are they permanent or LE? Or are they seasonal colors that LV may launch other colors later on? Anyone who knows, kindly share some info. Thanks in advance! :smile:

I also have both pros and cons about both wallets!

i had my heart set on Josephine in red and went to get her....

came home with Emilie in red though, i really liked the look of Josephine better, but just like some of the ladies here, the tri-fold would have bothered me, i never use my PTI wallet because of that. i like the 'idea' of removable coin purse, but it seemed like little bit of pain in the butt to put coins in there when you are in hurry.... i have two small kids and i'm always in hurry specially when i'm paying at grocery etc....and i like to drop all my money and change and recipt in my wallet and run out the store!! LOL
that's the reason i LOVE all my sarah wallets and Emilie is so similar...

then i don't know whey Josephine is still calling my name..! LOL

good luck, i voted for Emilie in Red!! ;)

I went to LV store today..as I wanted to get a red Emilie but ended up with red Josephine...my BF bought me a red Josephine for early Valentine's present!!! I'm SO happy!!!!