my Alma had a bad first day out

Your first Alma outting was better than mine. I took my Pomme Alma MM out to dinner with my family and walking out to the car I slid on a patch of ice and my poor alma went sliding across the ice on the parking lot. It was fine, so scratches but my bandeau on it got a little dirty. Sorry your Alma outting was a bad one! :sad:

coach♥;14077774 said:
Your first Alma outting was better than mine. I took my Pomme Alma MM out to dinner with my family and walking out to the car I slid on a patch of ice and my poor alma went sliding across the ice on the parking lot. It was fine, so scratches but my bandeau on it got a little dirty. Sorry your Alma outting was a bad one! :sad:

Oh my, luckily you and your Alma didn't get hurt!!!

Jealousy can make people do a lot of evil things. Those two are just jealous of your pretty Alma. If it was me, I would've walk around them a couple of times and flash it in front of them. You are much too kind!

Its funny how stories like this remind me how much I have to be thankful for.....think about it- we buy the most beautiful purses and just LVOE them to bits!...the other end of the spectrum would be people like this who aren't very happy with what they have and live to only be very negative....I can tell when a woman is in lvoe with the purse she is carrying and it does not have to be an expensive one...and I will most likely compliment her on it just because I love the energy of bag happy ladies!!!! so in light of what I say dont let negative talk bring you down...like others have stated its only out of jealousy they are mean....and they do not know that jealousy keeps happiness away from them..

Its funny how stories like this remind me how much I have to be thankful for.....think about it- we buy the most beautiful purses and just LVOE them to bits!...the other end of the spectrum would be people like this who aren't very happy with what they have and live to only be very negative....I can tell when a woman is in lvoe with the purse she is carrying and it does not have to be an expensive one...and I will most likely compliment her on it just because I love the energy of bag happy ladies!!!! so in light of what I say dont let negative talk bring you down...like others have stated its only out of jealousy they are mean....and they do not know that jealousy keeps happiness away from them..

You are absolutely right... I have been through some bad times in the past few months and I still try to be positive towards other people and be happy with what I have... It's like some people don't realise how lucky they are and still they will be jealous of others for having something nice in their life... Actually, come to think of it, I should feel sorry for them...

I am so sorry those idiots tried to ruin your day. :hugs:

Since you're familiar with The Little Prince, they are a pair of nasty Baobabs! :yucky:

You Amarante Alma sounds absolutely De-Lish! :yahoo:

On the turnside, I can tell you that I went to my bank today to pay my cc bill again (luckily, it was only $30.68 for this month) and I took out my Amarante ZCP and waved it at my two favourite bank tellers. They gushed and oohed the ZCP. :tender::tender: It's always funny to see them share my enjoyment of my handbags and accessories--and they love it too. :yes:

Last edited:
wow that sucks. i really dont get why ppl want to be so mean & nasty. esp to ppl they dont know. maybe if you spilled soda on their CLs something, eh... maybe that would deserve a stank eye or mean rmk but just being mean for no reason??!!??? i dont get it.

just remember its not you or your LV, its them. they suck. you rock!!!

Ok, so you guys sometimes "talk" here about "rude" people concerning your LV's and therefor I will give you my "bad" experience of the day...

I took my new ALma Pm Amarante out shopping today for the first time and I was really happy and proud :supacool:!
When I was in H&M there were two ladies who immediately eyed my Alma. I was thinking they liked it... But as I was watching the accessories, they came close and started talking about the handbags that were being sold there: " See this? It's a knockoff of Delvaux (which is an expensive Belgian brand) but is terrible and in plastic" and the other lady says (really loud, so I really couldn't miss it) "Plastic? I would never wear a plastic bag like some people do!" and with a very obvious look at me they left...

At first I was a little shocked and didn't feel good at all :sad::cry:but after a while I was thinking this was the exact reaction they were hoping for. So I felt bad for not giving a reaction ...

Why are people like this, you think? I can't imagine doing anything like this...

awww..a lot of people are like that..i got dirty stares too when I used my Alma BB today.. :confused1:

they're just probably just jealous of your gorgeous bag! cheer up!!! :biggrin: