What article of clothing do you love that you wear often?

my mbt trainers. So comfy and they make me want to sell most of my other shoes to fund a second pair. :love:

Arent they the BEST!!! I only wear them when I go walking but man I love them! I think they are so ugly though!!! lol

Lately Im in love with Jcrew camoflauge cargos pants... I am also loving this denim mini skirt from Lilly Pulitzer...it has little pink patches all over it. :heart: it!!

My black Via Spiga "Wine" boots (see pic). I wear them at least twice a week, sometimes even three times. They're so perfect with either pants or skirts and dresses. The heels are wearing down so quickly because of how often I wear them though... :sad: I need to take them in pretty soon to see if my shoe guy can do anything about that.

Attachments

• Via Spiga Wine.jpg
    Via Spiga Wine.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 42
My R&R jeans, by far. And... this is going to make me sound totally fashion-inept... lately, I've taken to wearing my university sweater. It's got a big boatneck, and lets me feel loyal to my school while looking cute.

My black Via Spiga "Wine" boots (see pic). I wear them at least twice a week, sometimes even three times. They're so perfect with either pants or skirts and dresses. The heels are wearing down so quickly because of how often I wear them though... :sad: I need to take them in pretty soon to see if my shoe guy can do anything about that.

I love your boots:yes:

My Victoria's secret PINK collection sweats..all the colors, on days off (which is 4 days a week) LOL and mind you I'll wear them with a 2K handbag.

I also wear my Seven for all man Kind jeans about once a week.