Funny H Stories...

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
Some people has been randomly posting their Hermes experience in the H-store or when they are carrying their H-bags... Let me start a thread for all these postings together...

Anyway, my story happened last week. As you may all know, I dressed up when going into an H store. And YES, I still do feel jittery when entering the store. Maybe it's because my previous H traumas ;) The least I do is carry an H bag or wear an H accessories...

Well, I seldom go out my house without dressing up. BUT last week, my bf dragged me to publix near his condo wearing only pajamas. And GUESS WHO I BUMPED INTO...!!!

My H SA!!!!! LOLLLLL... I'm without makeup and looked like this crazy girl wearing pajamas to supermarket...

Anyway, we said casual "hello" and I introduced him to my bf (just in case my bf wants to buy me anything H this christmas... :P)

Well, that's my story... What's yours?

When I was trying an orange Birkin this past weekend in Hermes, I left my gold birkin on the counter a few feet away. Two ladies came into the boutique and headed straight for my birkin. As one of the ladies picked her up:wtf: , I said, "er, that is mine!:P "...We all started to laugh. The lady said, " I wanted to buy it!!!!" :lol: :P

Reactions: Lily
^LOL, Star, you could have made a profit!!

When I leave my bags on the counter at H, the doorman comes and stands next to it, until I pick it up again...how sweet is he??
Little does he know all he is guarding are some pantyliners, a biro and a corn change purse.......

When I leave my bags on the counter at H, the doorman comes and stands next to it, until I pick it up again...how sweet is he??
Little does he know all he is guarding are some pantyliners, a biro and a corn change purse.......

That's so adorable of him.

Last year, My ex manager assistant refused to order a birkin for a customer because the waiting list is too full.
She was a very beautiful chinese woman with her personal assistant.
And when I said to my Manager that was Gong Li :wtf: ... he was very confused and he tried to found to her something.... :shame:

Last year, My ex manager assistant refused to order a birkin for a customer because the waiting list is too full.
And when I said to my Manager that was Gong Li :wtf: ... he was very confused and he tried to found to her something.... :shame:

OMG, Gong Li is one of my favorite stars; that's so great that you got to see her in person. Can't believe she got denied! Hmmm...maybe that's why he's your "ex" manager assistant? :Push:

I like that story--did he end up finding her something?

and if he only knew the history of that corn change purse...

LOL!!!!!! I've had that happen too.

Was in Neimans one day a while back carrying my Kelly in the LV section and the SA complimented my bag......"Nice Birkin! Bet THAT set ya back a few."

...oiy..........

OMG, Gong Li is one of my favorite stars; that's so great that you got to see her in person. Can't believe she got denied! Hmmm...maybe that's why he's your "ex" manager assistant? :Push:

Yeah she was gorgeous. He didn't recognize her. I can't remenber if Gong Li got something. Anyway, you can see a lot of "stars"in Hermes paris during the christmas time. Last saturday, I saw : Linda Evengelista and her baby, Nicolas Ghesquière (designer of balenciaga),...
:shame:

Oh SP! What I wouldn't do to be a fly on the wall at FSH for the holidays! (or any regular day, too, for that matter) :P

I'd have loved to have been there with you when Zidane was there, though! :love: