Your favourite-most-wonderful-ever-prettiest-ring-of-the-decade!!!

The ring I love the most is my wedding ring. A simple band with 14 diamonds. Here I wear it with my solitair diamond ring (not an E-ring).

Attachments

• 5 carat.jpg
    5 carat.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 2,594
That's one ginormous and fabulous rock Monica! This will be fun to see everyone's ring of the decade.

Mine would be my Van Cleef 2 Butterflies between-the-finger ring. I absolutely :heart: it and wear it almost every day. It's very special because I really thought hard about getting it and even set-up a ring fund for it ... meaning using the sale proceeds from stuff I didn't wear/use anymore from my closet! That meant A LOT of stuff lol! :lol: So, I'm really glad I was able to partially de-clutter my closet and use the funds for something I really love and wear! :biggrin:

3976929403_ed18d8e2dd.jpg

Last edited:
It's a normal ring on the bottom but it's 'open' at the top. The gold/platinum is spread out in order to make the butterflies appear as if they're sitting on the edge of your fingers. I hope that makes sense.

what a stunning ring LaVan! Soooo pretty and unique and happy!!!!

That's one ginormous and fabulous rock Monica! This will be fun to see everyone's ring of the decade.

Mine would be my Van Cleef 2 Butterflies between-the-finger ring. I absolutely :heart: it and wear it almost every day. It's very special because I really thought hard about getting it and even set-up a ring fund for it ... meaning using the sale proceeds from stuff I didn't wear/use anymore from my closet! That meant A LOT of stuff lol! :lol: So, I'm really glad I was able to partially de-clutter my closet and use the funds for something I really love and wear! :biggrin:

3976929403_ed18d8e2dd.jpg