Black Crash Rock Me Midi?

Dang...I really want a Rock me midi...but have a black crash LMMini...so really don't want to duplicate leather....I think it would be smoking though...so I'll keep my fingers crossed you all get it together and that way I can see reveals!!

If you got an RM, what leather would you want it in? I want an RM too, but I already have a black bag and don't need another.

There's a pewter RM midi up on the BE site and it is $765 so hopefully this would be $765 as well, minus 10% = $688 and change... again nothing confirmed, only speculating :smile:

I would be very happy with that price!

I did write to BE earlier today, but haven't heard back. They may have left the office by then. I am on my work computer and didn't have access to email except via our system so I used the form on the website. So, I'm guessing we won't hear back until tomorrow.

I just got my RM Midi in Pewter yesterday and it is amazing! So much that I am definitely thinking I need one in something chocolate :nuts:

Oh, YES! You do most definitely need BE Chocolate in your life! In fact, I think Willy Wonka was Jackie's great-great uncle on her father's side. Jackie played with Oompa Loompas when she was little, so she REALLY knows her chocolates. Which BE bag and leather have you in mind for this delectable color?

There's a pewter RM midi up on the BE site and it is $765 so hopefully this would be $765 as well, minus 10% = $688 and change... again nothing confirmed, only speculating :smile:

I heard back from Jackie and that is the price!:yahoo:

She is checking to see if we can do both sizes, but she did advise anyone who is unsure to go smaller because the regular is very large.

I heard back from Jackie and that is the price!:yahoo:

She is checking to see if we can do both sizes, but she did advise anyone who is unsure to go smaller because the regular is very large.

:yahoo: I'm so excited! Suzi, I hope this happens! I think it'd be a stupendous bag! I've only been curious so far about black crash but putting this style together with black crash leather really did it for me! Crossing my fingers that we can find enough gals for this to go forward now.... :tup:

Any chance of getting modeling pics? No pressure. I would just love to see the midi on a normal person.

Yes, yes! I will get some today and post later. I am really in love! My first BE and I am sure...not my last :smile:

Moonfancy I am so in love with the RM Midi that I might just do a chocolate one. But, the Enchant Me is calling my name, too.