Black Crash Rock Me Midi?

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Just checking to see if anyone else is interested in this bag before I place my order. Even a tiny discount will help me justify the purchase.;) How about an ultra cool, light weight, rocker chic bag for the holidays?:graucho: Here is a pic. of the pebbled. The black crash would be so much better with its textured, buttery leather.

rock me midi.jpg

Here is the info. from the web site -

Mobile and PDA pockets
Detachable B.E tag
Inside zip pocket
Inside lining pocket with magnet closure
Height 30.5 cm/12 inches
Width 33 cm/13 inches
Max Width 41.9 cm/16.5 inches
Depth:10.5 cm/4.2 inches
Handle Drop 27.2 cm/10.7 inches
External Pocket 18.3 cm x 16.3 cm/7.2" x 6.4"
Messenger Strap: 99 cm/39"

An incredibly stylish shoulder bag with a myriad of exquisite little details is the Rock Me. It is the ideal soft tote that you will have by your side for every occasion from day to night!

How much would it be in USD? I might be interested but would have to wait personally for delivery after the holidays... but maybe? I don't own a black bag and this would be a good one to own. Maybe, maybe!! ;)

Finz, I 'think' the midi would be around $750? I created a BEC on my account and it came to $805 but I took the messenger strap out so w/ messenger strap it would be $825. Minus 10% plus free shipping brings the midi to $742.50. The in stock black pebbled Rock Me Midi is $725 and the pewter crash Rock Me full size is $799, shipping not included. I didn't figure the BEC price of a full size black crash RM.

ETA: Holy moly! Anyone serious about this bag should consider this bespoke! The full size pewter crash as I mentioned above is $799. On BEC the full size RM in black crash is $850. For a bespoke with 10% off it would be $765! Not bad! Anyway, I hope we can get enough gals interested, Suzi, as this will be a great bag at a good price! I imagine both sizes could be done as we've been able to in the past.

Last edited:
If we can order w/o the messenger strap, then I'd say yes! We need some people to sign up! Great deal for a bag that isn't in stock! Suzi, look what you started!

Dang...I really want a Rock me midi...but have a black crash LMMini...so really don't want to duplicate leather....I think it would be smoking though...so I'll keep my fingers crossed you all get it together and that way I can see reveals!!

I can't calculate, but I reckon that would bring a RM midi in a crash to higher 600s, seeming as a noncrash RM midi is $725 and the crash usually adds a little bit to the price. My god, how tempting.

The pewter crash RM is $799 so a bespoke RM in black crash would be about $720. My guess is that a midi would be maybe $680? Great memory, sg! I'd be happy to agree on a lining color for 10% off stock price. We only need 8! Can we do it? What do you think, Suzi?? :graucho:

Ooh, I might be interested in this bespoke! I love my full size Dark Purple Rock Me and was thinking that Black Crash might be to die for on the Rock Me.

Oh my gosh, lookey what has been going on while I was out working!:woohoo:
YAY, lotts of enabling for my dream bag.:biggrin: I would be so happy if we could make this one happen. I'm open to the lining. I was going to pick light blue, but there is no color that is a deal breaker for me.