Authenticate This Chloe

Status
Not open for further replies.
dollygal235 - So its clearly a website or a selling site I assume.

Need to see the inner 'Chloe' stamp, datecode tag both sides (inside the bag). Also the engraving on the hardware. The Made in Italy tag inside the bag. Dustbag, care cards. Want to see the bag close up - front, sides and bottom - need to see the scales of the Python skin - The Paraty is faked - and right now I'm inclined to think these may be fake - but further photos would help confirm or otherwise.

i do feel a bit edgy about it. i think its fake too, i knew it was too good to be true. thanks

are these photos any better?

dollygal235 - Hi - so I'm seeing the engraving on the hardware and the top of the Python one and then a full photo of the leather one. I'm sorry - but not sure how you expect me to authenticate TWO bags with a mix of photos - i.e., the detailing on each of them is important - and without seeing the details - its not prudent to make a definitive comment. The Python in the photos looks plastic, and the engraving looks 'off'. If you do have further photos - or would actually like to post the link 'you found' it would be interesting - as I suspect this could be from a fake website.

hello Lescoy,one seller did not send photo and the other one answered only 2 days later.meanwhile I bought another bag(not chloe) from fashionphiles...So I just want to say thank you...but a paddington is not ot of my mind;)
Thank you!

Do you guys think this looks fake? I'm suspicious of the low price, but no expert on authentication...

Item name: Chloe black Paraty handbag
Item no: 250527930867
Seller ID: sinsod
Link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chloe-Black-P...omen_s_Bags?hash=item3a54a0d9f3#ht_500wt_1182
I can't comment on the bag's authenticity but I would avoid this seller like the plague. He/she has listed horrible fake Sally bags before. edited - please don't post addresses - even if its only a Town - its inappropriate -

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.