Authenticate This Chloe

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! searched for the item number on this thread and nothing came up...
authentic? thanks so much!

seller: woodyfats
item name: Authentic Chloe Paddington Shoulder Bag
item number: 250525290864
link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250525290864

Couturable - Hi there - just checked the listing. It looks ok so far - but need to see the 'Chloe' heatstamp inside the bag, the serial/date tag inside the bag - but clearly. Also the heatstamp on the front of the padlock, the reverse of the padlock and the underside of the padlock. Also want to see the side buckles to check the engraving. Also good to see the dustbag.

Hopefully the seller will oblige.

xlove83x - Hi there - I think the seller has taken you literally - I only wanted to see the 'Chloe' engraved on the hardware - and unfortunately the two photos she has given you of that are angled and its not giving the best view unfortunately.

Ideally - if they could be straight on it would be much better. I think the bag is probably fine - but it would have been best to see this clearly.

Also - do wait for further opinion.

continued:

is this a new dustbag version?
paddy3.jpg

many many thanks ladies..

manish&gw - Hi there - if authentic this is 2005 Bleu Nuit. However, I need to see the detailing clearly - and particularly want to see the inner heatstamp taken straight on. Also the side buckles to check engraving. Main plate - taken straight on - I also want to see 'into' the four handles - as I want to check them.

If you can load the photos into a Photobucket Album its much easier for us to view them together -

The dustbag is a new one - and isn't for this bag - although the care card is old style.

Right now - I'd prefer to see the detailing more clearly - and hopefully you can get the additional shots.

Hello there,

Could you please authenticate this for me?

Item name: Chloe Heloise Tote in Pretty Pink
Item number: 190348342876
Seller ID: dfl-123
Ebay Link: http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemnext&item=190348342876.html

Additional Pictures provided by seller (Scroll to the bottom of the page): http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfl_123/

Thank you!!

madforchloe - You know what I'm going to say - don't you? Need more photos. Want to see the datecode inside the bag - both sides - as I want to see the hologram and then correlate with the one on the Registration card. Also need to see the engravings clearly - on the oval disc and also on the handle hardware. I'd also like to see the dustbag.

madforchloe - You know what I'm going to say - don't you? Need more photos. Want to see the datecode inside the bag - both sides - as I want to see the hologram and then correlate with the one on the Registration card. Also need to see the engravings clearly - on the oval disc and also on the handle hardware. I'd also like to see the dustbag.

Yes - of course :shame::blush: I knew you would need more...I just have to ask seller to post more pics. Will do. And I will post them here when she does.

Thank you and I will be back....

manish&gw - Hi there - if authentic this is 2005 Bleu Nuit. However, I need to see the detailing clearly - and particularly want to see the inner heatstamp taken straight on. Also the side buckles to check engraving. Main plate - taken straight on - I also want to see 'into' the four handles - as I want to check them.

If you can load the photos into a Photobucket Album its much easier for us to view them together -

The dustbag is a new one - and isn't for this bag - although the care card is old style.

Right now - I'd prefer to see the detailing more clearly - and hopefully you can get the additional shots.

HI ************f9900] Lescoy,[/COLOR]

thanks a lot for your help. i've pulled the pics on http://s382.photobucket.com/albums/oo262/miscthing/
pls kindly let me know if you still need another pics... thank you very much in advance ... :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.