Authenticate This Chloe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask the seller what colour the bag is on the hangtag, and also a pic of the inside of the hangtag, post pics back someone will be happy to help!!:heart:

hi this is the response i got

"
I have a picture of the bag's inside on the web link that at the bottom of the page. Hang tag doesnt state color, the only it says "Galet". It's light grey color.
"

Helpppppp.. Same old same story, I bought a Chloe Paddington from Ebay, I thought I was very carefull with my purchase, but when I receipt the bag, it scream "Fake" to me..

Cut my story short, The seller refuse to refund. I opened PayPall dispute case. I never thought their resolution policy can be so complicated!! they wanted a third party formal opinion in letterhead.

Where can I get these authenticate letter with reasonable price? Some services offered which I found on the net charge ridiculous fees. Then what's next with Paypal? how can I win the case?

The auction no for this item is :170395946500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170395946500&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
There is no serial number inside the bag

I attached several more pictures I have taken recently.

Helpless and needed help
jojo

Attachments

• 026 - Copy.JPG
    026 - Copy.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 030 - Copy.JPG
    030 - Copy.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 029 - Copy.JPG
    029 - Copy.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 031 - Copy.JPG
    031 - Copy.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 34
  • 017 - Copy.JPG
    017 - Copy.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 31
geektutorial - Hi there - this listing has ended - did you buy this Bay? If you did - then post photos when she arrives - and we'll check her for you. Its always good to see the inner datecode tag - and TBH the photos aren't that good - i.e., they aren't large - which is always best for checking.

In many cases people don't realise there is an inner tag - and/or they don't want to photograph it because they think it will be copied. The number isn't 'bag specific' so its really not an issue to post photos.

thanks a lot for taking the time to look at the item. it was a second chance offer, but i passed this time.

Helpppppp.. Same old same story, I bought a Chloe Paddington from Ebay, I thought I was very carefull with my purchase, but when I receipt the bag, it scream "Fake" to me..

Cut my story short, The seller refuse to refund. I opened PayPall dispute case. I never thought their resolution policy can be so complicated!! they wanted a third party formal opinion in letterhead.

Where can I get these authenticate letter with reasonable price? Some services offered which I found on the net charge ridiculous fees. Then what's next with Paypal? how can I win the case?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170395946500&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Helpless and needed help
jojo

Jojo.. this is a HORRID and obvious fake. I have reported it to ebay in effort to assist you.
IF the listing is removed, please contact PP and advise them that ebay has removed the listing as counterfeit. If PP then still requires a letter of NON-AUTH, caroldiva.com can provide same, although she does charge a substantial fee, so check w/ Lescoy first to see if any other service can provide same for less $$.
You probably will need to provide the letter of NON-AUTH, and within the alloted time.. normally 10 days. I am very sorry this happened to you. But, know that you are not alone.. it happens to many, unfortunately.
PM me if you need help. The ladies here will assist also.

Additional pics are needed, the heatstamp on the inside closeup, the heatstamp on the inside of the handle strap, the engraving on the zip pull closeup straight on, the dustbag and hangtags if available, post pics back someone will be happy to help!!:heart:
Hi Ladies - Please authenticate and let me know if I need additional pics. Thanks!

Item Name: Betty Hobo
Item Number:140358117481
Seller ID:schnauzershopperpics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif
Link:http://cgi.ebay.com/Chloe-Betty-Han...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item20adfee869

Contact caroldiva.com, these pictures will be adequate for her to give a letter of authenication, submit this to paypal and hopefully this will be resolved for you very soon!! Goodluck, let us know how you get on!!:heart:

Helpless and needed help
jojo

Lots more pics are required, such as the engravings on the side expanders, the heatstamp on the inside of the bag and on the outside, the hologram sticker on the inside of the bag and the corresponding card, the datecode, the hangtags and the dustbag, post pics back someone will be happy to help!!:heart:
Hi ladies,

Is this Paraty authentic? I would really appreciate a reply! Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORGEOUS-PARATY...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item45ef2d4cc0

Status
Not open for further replies.