A Paraty python reveal-my first reveal ever!!!!!

ladyblunt are you using it everyday? or special occasions?

hi, I wasn´t able to use it because my bf keeps it hidden until my birthday in two days... But I have threee other python bags (Prada/Zagliani), and sometimes I use them for a month in a row, no matter how hot or cold it is outside, and they are holding up extremly well! Twice a year I clean them with wet wipes and tend them with some leather milk against the curling, so if you´re worrying about the durability of python, I can only say that you shouldn´t worry at all!

oh sorry, I mistranslated the worl, of course I mean leather lotion (in Germany we say Body Milk for a very light version of body lotion).

And yes, my birthday is tomorrow! Thanks for the congratulations! :yahoo:

ladyblunt - I love your bag!!!! I actually have the same khaki pyhton bag , just the tote version. I am from Austira, Europe and I was looking for the satchel for such a long tme. May I ask you were your from and were you got your satchel bag?!

Dear Saskia, I live in Cologne, German, and I ordered the bag from the Chloe Boutique in Munich. They are very helpful and still have a lot of satchels in a lot of colours! Hope this helps!

Please keep me updated!

TAN color and KHAKI color of python paraty ---i do not see much difference.Even i did not see tan paraty python for sale anywhere except matches but their pic looks strange.