A Paraty python reveal-my first reveal ever!!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. gorgeous!!!!!!

2. thanks everybody for your kind words!

3. gorgeous colour - love it, its a great staple colour. Congrats

4. ladyblunt are you using it everyday? or special occasions?

5. Beautiful choice!!

6. hi, I wasn´t able to use it because my bf keeps it hidden until my birthday in two days... But I have threee other python bags (Prada/Zagliani), and sometimes I use them for a month in a row, no matter how hot or cold it is outside, and they are holding up extremly well! Twice a year I clean them with wet wipes and tend them with some leather milk against the curling, so if you´re worrying about the durability of python, I can only say that you shouldn´t worry at all!

7. She's perfect! Glad you and your boyfriend are both happy with it.

8. oh so your b-day is tomorrow? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:woohoo:
    what is leather milk?

9. oh sorry, I mistranslated the worl, of course I mean leather lotion (in Germany we say Body Milk for a very light version of body lotion).

And yes, my birthday is tomorrow! Thanks for the congratulations! :yahoo:

10. Absolutely STUNNING!!! All of these Paraty reveals are making me crazy right now lol I NEEEEED to go see and try one in person!!! You look so pretty and what a nice BF you have!!!

11. ladyblunt - I love your bag!!!! I actually have the same khaki pyhton bag , just the tote version. I am from Austira, Europe and I was looking for the satchel for such a long tme. May I ask you were your from and were you got your satchel bag?!

12. Dear Saskia, I live in Cologne, German, and I ordered the bag from the Chloe Boutique in Munich. They are very helpful and still have a lot of satchels in a lot of colours! Hope this helps!

Please keep me updated!

13. Such a beautiful and rich, classy color. Love it.

14. Your python Paraty is sooooo beautiful!!! What a lovely neutral colour.

15. TAN color and KHAKI color of python paraty ---i do not see much difference.Even i did not see tan paraty python for sale anywhere except matches but their pic looks strange.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice