A Paraty python reveal-my first reveal ever!!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, I am so excited... some of you might have read about my dilemma with python paraty- I wanted it in black but my bf (who gave ist as a gift to me) wasn´t excited about the colour black...

http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe/boyfried-doesn-t-like-black-python-paraty-please-513425.html

Well, so I decided to walk away from the paraty and bought the Gemma in khaki instead. After having received the Gemma, I was totally disappointed of the colour... The khaki didn´t look anything like in the website, it was more like a very dark green olive tone, and I ended up sending it back to the store.... I talked to the SA at our ocal Chloe boutique and she convinced about this beauty....

Ladies I loooooove this bag!

2. here´s the box...

Attached Files:

3. Of course we remember .....:couch:

4. Please open the box....:yahoo:

5. how exciting, a live reveal - and of a pythin paraty!!! am so excited to see this colour!

open, open..!

6. opened box

7. ...

Attached Files:

8. well, you would never guess the name of this colour...

9. oh, you're such a tease:P

10. she is so beautiful

Attached Files:

11. Tell us the color....:nuts:

12. well, I think you said khaki on another thread?!

she's goooorgeous!

13. ooh even from a peek I can tell shes gorgeous!!

14. :popcorn:

15. yes, it´s the khaki- I would have never oagined her to be so beautiful! It got a very light pink touch in it (depending on the light), but basically it is a very ich beige colour!:yahoo:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice