saclouis17.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 2,785
  • saclouis3.jpg
    saclouis3.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 2,668
  • saclouis14.jpg
    saclouis14.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 2,402
OOOh Ranag...your bag is soooo gorgeous...I have ordered mine and I can't wait for it, I hope it won't take up to 6 months! Felt the leather before and it was so nice and soft...yeah, my DH too was shocked to see that it came with lamb skin pillow...LOL
I ordered the CHOCOLAT...mmmm

What a gorgeous bag!!!

What's the story behind it? Is it super LE or SO?

(Sorry, this is one bag I know nothing about!)

Actually it is neither a special order nor a limited edition piece. It is by invitation only. I have no idea how they choose the people they invite.

Most SA's at Louis Vuitton do not even know what this bag is and have never seen one. It is all done very hush-hush.

When you get one of these bags, the interior plaque with your name on it gets copied into an archive in Paris. I really need to ask more about the history of this bag! lol! I was just so happy to have been invited to get one :smile:

my pics.... I really wish I were able to get two of these bags because I would most definitely have gotten white and navy...

Attachments

• sac louis.jpg
    sac louis.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2,303
  • sac louis1.jpg
    sac louis1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2,307
  • sac louis2.jpg
    sac louis2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2,300
  • sac louis3.jpg
    sac louis3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 2,142
  • sac louis4.jpg
    sac louis4.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2,660
OMG, what a GORGEOUS bag!!! :drool:

How do you get an invitation? It that something an SA needs to do? Or does it depend on how much you've spent?

I doubt I'll be getting in invite, so I need to live vicariously through you guys! :P

If one does get an invite how much are they approximately? Hope that is not too personal...thanks and they are absolutely stunning....I am dreaming of sac louis now...