The "Sac Louis" Club :-)

also I noticed that the handles have zippers..are they removable...what function do they serve??? thanks

^^Hi LVpug.. these bags are soooo gorgeous and very exclusive! The calf leather costs closed to 13K (AUD$) and the croc is around 82K (AUD$). The leather is sooo soft and beautiful! The beauty about it too is that the way the leather being treated is diff from other leather, it is treated in a natural way...only by wax and oil (what was told to me by my SA).:graucho: Further to that...you can have your name imprint on the plaque inside the bag and the metal plaque which has your name on it will be kept/archived in Paris!

Yes, the handles have another layer of removable handles with zips over it. It protects the inner handles and you only touch the outer removable handles and if it gets dirty, all you need to do is just remove the removable bits and clean it.

I can't wait to get mine....mmmmm still in the waiting process :P

The beauty about it too is that the way the leather being treated is diff from other leather, it is treated in a natural way...only by wax and oil (what was told to me by my SA).:graucho: Further to that...you can have your name imprint on the plaque inside the bag and the metal plaque which has your name on it will be kept/archived in Paris!

Yes, the handles have another layer of removable handles with zips over it. It protects the inner handles and you only touch the outer removable handles and if it gets dirty, all you need to do is just remove the removable bits and clean it.

I can't wait to get mine....mmmmm still in the waiting process :P[/QUOTE]
Thanks cheeky...13k yikees...it is gorgeous....how do they determine who to ask? Cannot wait to see yours...are there only 3 colours...I soo want to see yours in chocolate...congrats on such a special piece....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

^^thanks LVPug...three colours were shown to me, Bleu, Blanc and Chocolat... Am not sure how they select...probably those on the VIP list

^^femme*fatale...i haven't seen any chocolat in purseforum only at the boutique...its similar to the irene espresso but it's in leather..

^^romaverona...the invite was about two months ago (i think so), as told by my SA there were only 10 invites in whole of Australia (Sydney) ...and this bag can only be purchased thru invite. No one can just go thru the boutique and ask to buy the bag...unlike Birkin, u can place an order :smile::graucho:

Still waiting for my bag...it seems it can take up to 6 months..;) Will post pic once I get it!

Last edited:
My mom just order her Sac Louis...Can't believe how nice this bag is!!! However the LV sales told us that this bag it's by invitation...I just want to confirm that information...Since they said they need to turn customer away from this bag if without invitation...can some one verify this info for me... thank you. To answer some other inquiry this bag cost us about $9200.00CAD.

Last edited:
I ordered mine a few weeks ago in blue. I couldn't believe they invited me to buy one! I had to decide between a Birkin and the Sac Louis. I can always get a birkin later. My SA also told me I am now a VIC and can tour the LV facility in Paris or the US. All I have to do is to tell them and they will arrange it for me. I don't know how they choose to invite people but I don't think it is by how much you spend because I don't think I have spent that much. :angel:I will post pics as soon as I get it in my hot little hands! So excited!:yahoo: