Can I borrow your new bag!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you..now I know were to go if i have any problem..you were very helpful..:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
blushingbaby, cocochanel,leah411, alvie223, chloehandbags,cat_inluv, elongreach..Thanks for all your ideas :heart:

First of all, I don't understand why she would even ask if she can borrow your brand new bag. Let's have some common sense. Just let her know that it's new and you want to be careful ad take care of it. She should understand. Hopefully she won't be consistent w/ asking to borrow it.

One of my best friends asked if they could borrow my Spy. I told her she can borrow anything of mine except my handbags. I told her I wouldn't even let my mother borrow them. Not that shes ever asked but I wanted to get the point across.

One of my best friends asked if they could borrow my Spy. I told her she can borrow anything of mine except my handbags. I told her I wouldn't even let my mother borrow them. Not that shes ever asked but I wanted to get the point across.

I tell people that my mom is the only one who CAN borrow my bags..although I once loaned out my mini pochette. Never again- I don't think my friend had the means to replace it and I was so worried the whole time she used it. Sigh.

First of all, I don't understand why she would even ask if she can borrow your brand new bag. Let's have some common sense. Just let her know that it's new and you want to be careful ad take care of it. She should understand. Hopefully she won't be consistent w/ asking to borrow it.

I agree ... I wouldn't consider her a best friend. If she was, she should have known better than to ask to borrow a BRAND NEW bag that you haven't even used yet. Good friends know better than that IMO. The only exception is that if she's lent you her brand new bags and then you sort of owe her since she trusted you with her bags.

i got an idea,:idea: dont know it will work for you but why dont you start wearing the bag whenever you know you will see her, i doubt it she will ask you to give it to her while u are wearing it ,lol ,i know its a bit sneaky but maybe this is the least painful way in showing her youre inlove with your bag and not quite ready to part with it yet :whistle:
desperate times, desperate measures;)

For her to even ask is taking advantage of your friendship. She knows how difficult it would be for you to say no, but it is brand new and anyone with any common sense knows no one lends anyone something before they have used it. I'm not sure I'd call her a best friend, either. What she is asking simply isn't fair to you or your friendship.

Ok....is it just me or does this all just seem so wrong??! To me my bags are MINE and also very personal! You put YOUR things in it - I would never think to borrow any of my friends bags! Possibly my mothers' but that is IT! I know she is your best friend but HELLO??? You JUST bought it!!!! Ok...had to speak my mind. :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.