• Las Vegas

• Chicago

• New York

• Arizona

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Okay~ Here are the rules....
You must only chose only ONE destination to meet/shop and spend time with fellow TPF LV Lovers. This way everyone gets one soild opportunity to vote. After all the votes have been completed the destination will be decided. Next I will set up a poll for a time of the year to have our shopping spree. Following that, there will be a thread regarding specific travel information (i.e., members wanting to go etc... and plausible prices/packages available).

LV Lovers this is just the begining! Wooo Hoooo... :yahoo:

Chicago, San Fran, Arizona, Vegas and New York

I would love to go but my littlest is too young!! I won't vote and throw things off for yall.

HOWEVER, I would love to have a Houston, Texas get together sometime!! HEE HEE

Okay~ Here are the rules....
You must only chose only ONE destination to meet/shop and spend time with fellow TPF LV Lovers. This way everyone gets one soild opportunity to vote. After all the votes have been completed the destination will be decided. Next I will set up a poll for a time of the year to have our shopping spree. Following that, there will be a thread regarding specific travel information (i.e., members wanting to go etc... and plausible prices/packages available).

LV Lovers this is just the begining! Wooo Hoooo... :yahoo:

Chicago, San Fran, Arizona, Vegas and New York
**DOING THE BREAK DANCE**....(not really)...But thanks again for setting this up. This is gonna ROCK!:yahoo: