LV Shopping trip Destination Poll!

Where to go LV shopping?

• San Fransisco

• Las Vegas

• Chicago

• New York

• Arizona

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well...I think it'd be a fun idea to have ones in like the top 3 places maybe?
(you all know i'm only saying this because chicago is in 3rd :s)
But seriously, there's 15 people voting for chicago, if we don't win, why can't we all meet up anyway and have a tpf shopping day!

Okay~ I agree...the top destinations can make local trips or vice versa. It does not have to be one big trip as we all know that money,time and commitments reign in as well when planning a trip. So~ we could set up a NY trip...San Fran Trip and Chicago (etc...) trip all seperately and the TPF'rs can choose which trip to attend based on what would work best for them....

If this is what is decided...we need volunteers in each area to set the trips up, as I am at none of these destinations :yes:

Any other suggestions.... this is definitely open for discussion.....keep the feedback coming all! What we LV addicts can do in need of shopping.:yahoo:

I like the idea of doing a couple of them! I think the best thing may be designate someone from each of those areas....and possibly speak to an LV mod about stickying each one of the destinations. Ideally it would be great to coordinate them.....so they all don't fall on the same weekend or anything.

I vote chicago for convinience (I live about 45 min away), but Las Vegas would be cool too! Then again so would new york cause I've never been and I hear the shopping is fabulous there!