MY FIRST EVER BIRKIN~~~~ Black TOGO 35 with GH

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
AHHH as i type this im at work and couldnt hold out any longer.. presenting my first ever birkin NEVER in a million yrs did i think i would be able to buy one!! and here she is black 35 togo with GH!!!

she arrived yesterday evening - the pics are awful as taking from my bb which has a crappy camera.. but have i put the key thing right is that how its meant to hang?

AHH im just so exctied also is the fold right? and the straps? i dont knwo what the norm is!!
hehehe

Attachments

• Birkin.jpg
    Birkin.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 1,222
  • birkin2.jpg
    birkin2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 531
  • Birkin3.jpg
    Birkin3.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 355
baby boo love your username, so cute

congratulations on your beautiful birkin, the 1st one is always so special! sorry i can't help you but soon enough you'll have lots of tpf'rs who can help with your question. congrats again!

You can hang the lock in any manner. You can choose to leave the lock at home and let the birkin on its own or you can buy a cadena and use that instead.

par8.gif
Congratulations, Baby Boo on your 1st!
par8.gif

so the way i have it is correct? whats a cadena?

shoudl the strps be over the middle liek the 2 straps over interlocking? if that makes sense?

also TOGO IS SOOOOOOO SOFT!! is it going to get softer? i dont know wnaything about leathers.. is it generally very resistant? im so excited i cant contain myslef.. im arelady thinkgin whats next

baby boo...congrats on this beautiful classic...we feel your excitement! good going!

attachment.php

The veining is beautiful...gives that all important thumb print and says I am baby boo's beautiful banging BIRKIN! YAyyy!

Last edited:
so the way i have it is correct? whats a cadena?

shoudl the strps be over the middle liek the 2 straps over interlocking? if that makes sense?

also TOGO IS SOOOOOOO SOFT!! is it going to get softer? i dont know wnaything about leathers.. is it generally very resistant? im so excited i cant contain myslef.. im arelady thinkgin whats next
check out the action thread or socialites, stars thread and you can see how they wear theirs:smile:

a cadena is a silver "bracelet" that you can fasten on your bag.

I just carry mine without the lock, and with the two straps open, not touching if that makes sense,'

Kat

congrats on your first birkin!
my first birkin is also a black birkin with ghw :yahoo:
the feeling of getting the first birkin is such excitement!

you can hang the lock and key anyway you want.
i leave those at home because i don't want to lose them and those are extra weight to carry.