It Captured My Heart When I Saw page 73

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Some of you may remember me babbling incessantly about the elephant roma on page 73 of the early Fall catalog. It captured my attention so much that I had to keep going back to the catalog and visiting it. I've been waiting patiently and today it came!

Elephant is such a nice color--I'm so happy I got this bag! :P When I first opened the box inside it looked like the color had a great deal of purple in it. Then I took it outside and you don't see any purple at all.

Outside (Did I really need to tell you that?)

DSC00789.jpg

With lilac campana

DSC00788.jpg

Near natural light

DSC00790.jpg

Indoor light only

DSC00792.jpg

I just went back and looked at the pictures after I posted this and I don't really see that the pictures show how the color changes with the lighting. Oh well.....

ssc, you are on a roll, aren't you? The lilac campana, elephant roma, nero cocker, and the mystery bag (am I missing anything else?)!

A smart style in an elegant (hey, it rhymes with elephant!) colour. I'd love to see how you wear it!

ssc, you are on a roll, aren't you? The lilac campana, elephant roma, nero cocker, and the mystery bag (am I missing anything else?)!

A smart style in an elegant (hey, it rhymes with elephant!) colour. I'd love to see how you wear it!

I am on a roll! But I am on a ban too :lol:!

You have it all right. The nero cocker and the mystery bag are on the way. It sounds like so much when you put it all in one email!!! :lol: