IS Birkin more easy to get in 2009

nyyparis

Feb 13, 2009
Do you agree with you? Because I read thread in 2007 and 2008 about Birkins
. Even you purchase a wallet or Lindy bag and ask for this holy grail. They will say either no birkin or need to put on waiting list. Even Mr M Tornexxx (the book about cracking code to get birkin) claim he failed to get a birkin even spend $3000 in NYC madision square branch. But now Paris FSH branch open waiting list and sometimes it can be found on on shelf in Paris and Japan branch.

I would say that 30 or 35 is fairly easy to find in SF. They seem to be available more and more lately. I saw three in one day last week in the store. They had a raisin 35 sitting on the shelf and had a vert anis and etoupe in the back. The harder to find colors can be a bit more difficult but if you are patient, you will find one. The birdies are really hard to find lately!

Do you agree with you? Because I read thread in 2007 and 2008 about Birkins
. Even you purchase a wallet or Lindy bag and ask for this holy grail. They will say either no birkin or need to put on waiting list. Even Mr M Tornexxx (the book about cracking code to get birkin) claim he failed to get a birkin even spend $3000 in NYC madision square branch. But now Paris FSH branch open waiting list and sometimes it can be found on on shelf in Paris and Japan branch.

I think it depends on where you are. I haven't seen more Birkins on the shelf at my local H, although there have been Kellys making their appearances (usually also reclusive at my store).

In Japan and Paris, I think in both good times and bad, you can find plenty of Birkins around. It's just a matter of timing - what time of the day you go - but Birkins are still being snapped up.

30's are available as are certain colors like white, vert anis and pelouse, and gold.
yes but what I am saying is that despite the economy birkins are still elusive unless they are less desirable colors and sizes
I guess "less desirable" is different for each person. My fav colors are Vert Anis and Gold... I have VA and Gold will be my next one!