roboto and tad goes to mbmj!

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i took as many pictures as i could before being informed by the big bad security guard that i wasn't allowed to take any. i'm only trying to help them make money. sorry!

thankfully, i got in quite a lot before he finally noticed anyway. i didn't like the bombay as much as i thought i would, but wine exceeded all my expectations. it looks almost exactly like the fall 07 bordeaux groovee. gorgeous. i'm tempted to get one!

anyway, i didn't come home with the groovee, but i wasn't empty handed either...

first up, bags, bags, bags!

attachment.php

attachment.php

fall 09 aluminum vs. spring 08 mouse

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• red bombay bags.jpg
    red bombay bags.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 372
  • bordeaux bombay bags.jpg
    bordeaux bombay bags.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 371
  • aluminum vs mouse.jpg
    aluminum vs mouse.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 374
  • lavender groovee.jpg
    lavender groovee.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 380
  • wine dr q's.jpg
    wine dr q's.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 370
i thought i took a picture of all the aluminum bags, but i might have deleted it accidentally. sorry, dawn!

more wine.

attachment.php

the bottle of the new fragrance, lola, which smells great by the way. better than daisy imo.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wine groovee and small hillier.jpg
    wine groovee and small hillier.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 369
  • lola bottle.jpg
    lola bottle.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 362
  • wall of mbmj.jpg
    wall of mbmj.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 367
I like it a lot!

In the second to last photo on the left hand side are those dark charcoal bags or alluminum or black?

Any hilliers in that colour if it's a charcoal grey?

That is such an adorable little owl, Tad! (May I ask how much the little animal pouches are?) I think I may need one. Hmm...

And thanks for all of the wonderful pictures. There are so many bags in your MbMJ boutique....I'm quite jealous of the selection! And I really want to try the new fragrance, too. :P

Aww! That owl is so cute! Did you see that cute bunch of unique and colorful bags that are made for charity purposes or something that are hanging on this coat rack thing? I don't quite remember if it was for a charity but they are so cute!

aluminum is a true medium to dark grey and, yes, there is a huge hillier than comes in that shade. grace7 just bought one. she has a reveal thread with fantastic pictures of it.

pure, the bags made by the egyptian women? yeah, it's a great cause.

bom, the animal pouches are $98.

Last edited: