roboto and tad goes to mbmj!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i took as many pictures as i could before being informed by the big bad security guard that i wasn't allowed to take any. i'm only trying to help them make money. sorry!

thankfully, i got in quite a lot before he finally noticed anyway. i didn't like the bombay as much as i thought i would, but wine exceeded all my expectations. it looks almost exactly like the fall 07 bordeaux groovee. gorgeous. i'm tempted to get one!

anyway, i didn't come home with the groovee, but i wasn't empty handed either...

first up, bags, bags, bags!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fall 09 aluminum vs. spring 08 mouse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. i thought i took a picture of all the aluminum bags, but i might have deleted it accidentally. sorry, dawn!

more wine.

[​IMG]
    the bottle of the new fragrance, lola, which smells great by the way. better than daisy imo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. and, finally, introducing my new little buddy, powell the owl! it's a good name, no? please don't tease him about his wonky eyes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. yay for pictures! show everyone what you got!

5. Thanks so much for taking pics Tad! :yahoo:

I am lusting after that whole row with wine colored bags. The Groove is absolutely irresistable.

6. powell the owl!

7. I like it a lot!

In the second to last photo on the left hand side are those dark charcoal bags or alluminum or black?

Any hilliers in that colour if it's a charcoal grey?

8. That is such an adorable little owl, Tad! (May I ask how much the little animal pouches are?) I think I may need one. Hmm...

And thanks for all of the wonderful pictures. There are so many bags in your MbMJ boutique....I'm quite jealous of the selection! And I really want to try the new fragrance, too. :P

9. It's the shadows, MbyMJ. The only colors on that side are black and faded aluminum.

10. Aww! That owl is so cute! Did you see that cute bunch of unique and colorful bags that are made for charity purposes or something that are hanging on this coat rack thing? I don't quite remember if it was for a charity but they are so cute!

11. #11 Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
    aluminum is a true medium to dark grey and, yes, there is a huge hillier than comes in that shade. grace7 just bought one. she has a reveal thread with fantastic pictures of it.

pure, the bags made by the egyptian women? yeah, it's a great cause.

bom, the animal pouches are $98.

12. he's so badass. i took him to dinner at an ethopian restaurant. he was chillin' on the table looking around with his crazy eyes. :weird: <-- emoticon demonstration of said crazy eyes.

13. i didnt even consider the animal pouches until seeing yours! i wonder if theyre available at bloomies yet ! :smile: theyre sooo cuteee! tad, how much can it fit?

14. i squeezed in my iphone, debit card, id, and dr. pepper lip smacker with plenty of room to spare!

15. OMG, that owl is hilarious:biggrin:

And that Bordeaux is hurting me deeply. I am in neeeeeed. . ..