roboto and tad goes to mbmj!

You little new fello powell the owl is so cute, and hillarious. it's bigger than i thought, i might need one someday to cheer me up in my long hours of work. love your pictures of MBMJ store. I would there is one store nearby me, just in my dream of Marc

does anyone know if the aluminum groovee the baby or regular size in the pic with the mouse groovee?

i didn't think mouse was metallic at all. was the hillier a different mouse grey than the groovee?

does anyone know if the aluminum groovee the baby or regular size in the pic with the mouse groovee?

i didn't think mouse was metallic at all. was the hillier a different mouse grey than the groovee?

The Groovees in that picture were the same size, and the Baby Groovee just came out a season ago - so they were both the regular size.

Mouse was the same no matter the style. :yes:

HAH!! I'm loving Powell the Owl!! Do the other animal pouches have rhyming names too? Let's see...Krouse the Mouse? Pratt the Cat? Oh wait...that's the evil Spencer's last name, scratch that. How 'bout Scat the Cat? Yeah, that sounds cool.

Love all the pics! Thanks risking being thrown out of the store for us!!:biggrin:

OHHHHeeeee!! I am so excited to see these bags in person. I think wine and aluminum are calling my name. I pre-saled two bags at the Nordies anniversary sale, but I am thinking of returning them and saving the funds for these beauties. Thanks for risking your neck to deliver us these draw-dropping pics. You are a tru MJ soldier.

The Groovees in that picture were the same size, and the Baby Groovee just came out a season ago - so they were both the regular size.

Mouse was the same no matter the style. :yes:

thanks bom!

does it look like the length of the aluminum groovee is shorter in this pic or is it just the angle? I like the size in the pic.

Thanks for getting some spy pics! I always say "I need some wine" and this time I will be talking about the Groovee in addition to my favorite beverage made from grapes! Some of my favorite bags are MbMJ, the leather is just so wonderful and every season has at least one color I need, this fall is no exception. I'm hoping that Nordstrom has some wine on display when I pick up my stuff from the anniversary sale on Tues. It's the only place for me to check out MbMJ.