Post-4th reveal: 2 MACs, a strap & a Mattie!

vivi1205

**My Snow Pup**
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Hi Gals :heart:...

I've been bad...but they were mostly good deals...:blush:...that I just couldn't pass up! Some were from the OSS and some were from auction sites...but I'm am DEFINITELY done! I am officially banned...until...my birthday in August. That's not too long...:P

Okay...first up...a chocolate STRAP from the OSS for my chocolate MAC! It's the perfect shade! I was worried about the different year being a different shade. The only thing I'm unsure about is that this older MAC doesn't have the loops for the straps, so I had to use the D-hooks...not sure if it looks funny or not. What do you guys think?

INSIDE LIGHTING:
DSCN5416.jpg

NATURAL LIGHTING:
DSCN5431.jpg

HANGING OFF THE D-HOOKS:
DSCN5415.jpg

Here are some modeling pics...PLEASE excuse the bathroom pics and the sloppy clothes! I haven't had much time off but wanted to post my reveal(s) :shame:...

FRONT VIEW:
DSCN5409.jpg

BACK VIEW:
DSCN5410.jpg

SIDE VIEW:
DSCN5413.jpg

Do you guys think that this shorter strap attached to the D-hooks work okay with the MAC?!

It's perfect!!! A match made in heaven!! Congratulations....you really hit the nail on the head and I don't think it looks funny on the hooks. You really have quite a rare beauty, enjoy her!

It's perfect!!! A match made in heaven!! Congratulations....you really hit the nail on the head and I don't think it looks funny on the hooks. You really have quite a rare beauty, enjoy her!

Thanks knasarae! She fits me like a glove. I'm so petite that the regular MAC straps look soooo long on me :P! Which takes me right into the next piece....

My FIG MAC purchased from the OSS:

INDOOR LIGHTING:
DSCN5441.jpg

NATURAL LIGHTING:
DSCN5430.jpg

Okay, here are some modeling pics of my FIG MAC. The strap is unadjustable :sad: but after much research on our fabulous forum, I've discovered a few comfy ways to carry her:

DSCN5421.jpg

DSCN5418.jpg

AND THIS LAST ONE CRACKS ME UP BECAUSE THE STRAP IS JUST TOO LONG FOR MY SMALL FRAME:
DSCN5422.jpg

vivi - love the choco strap with the MAC. I think it works beautifully! Love the CC lining! Love the FIG MAC, too! Can't wait to get mine! Congrats!

vivi - love the choco strap with the MAC. I think it works beautifully! Love the CC lining! Love the FIG MAC, too! Can't wait to get mine! Congrats!

Thanks kdo! I was a bit weary of attaching the straps to those hooks. Didn't want it to look funny! But it actually fits quite comfy! Oh you got a FIC MAC too :nuts:! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE her! She's soooo soft and silky!

vivi- I put small silver keychain rings on my FIG MAC to make it adjustable. I posted some pics in another thread about adjusting MAC hw. If you missed it, check it out!

What kind of magic did you do with that silver chain strap???

Fleurine-- Well the kitehooks won't fit through the loops, so I just clipped one on the opposite loop and did the same with the other side, and let the chain hang loose. Then I double clipped so as to just use the leather strap as the actual strap! That sounds so confusing! I actually found that tip on one of the MAC strap threads!

vivi- I put small silver keychain rings on my FIG MAC to make it adjustable. I posted some pics in another thread about adjusting MAC hw. If you missed it, check it out!

I think I did see that suggestion! Thanks for the tip :flowers:! I actually just haven't had much time to play with my bags lately...:P, but I will DEFINITELY try that one!