Post-4th reveal: 2 MACs, a strap & a Mattie!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Gals :heart:...

I've been bad...but they were mostly good deals...:blush:...that I just couldn't pass up! Some were from the OSS and some were from auction sites...but I'm am DEFINITELY done! I am officially banned...until...my birthday in August. That's not too long...:P

Okay...first up...a chocolate STRAP from the OSS for my chocolate MAC! It's the perfect shade! I was worried about the different year being a different shade. The only thing I'm unsure about is that this older MAC doesn't have the loops for the straps, so I had to use the D-hooks...not sure if it looks funny or not. What do you guys think?

INSIDE LIGHTING:
    [​IMG]

NATURAL LIGHTING:
    [​IMG]

HANGING OFF THE D-HOOKS:
    [​IMG]

2. Here are some modeling pics...PLEASE excuse the bathroom pics and the sloppy clothes! I haven't had much time off but wanted to post my reveal(s) :shame:...

FRONT VIEW:
    [​IMG]

BACK VIEW:
    [​IMG]

SIDE VIEW:
    [​IMG]

Do you guys think that this shorter strap attached to the D-hooks work okay with the MAC?!

3. It's perfect!!! A match made in heaven!! Congratulations....you really hit the nail on the head and I don't think it looks funny on the hooks. You really have quite a rare beauty, enjoy her!

4. Love the choc mac! The strap is perfect for it. Now what's this I hear about a Matinee??

5. Thanks knasarae! She fits me like a glove. I'm so petite that the regular MAC straps look soooo long on me :P! Which takes me right into the next piece....

My FIG MAC purchased from the OSS:

INDOOR LIGHTING:
    [​IMG]

NATURAL LIGHTING:
    [​IMG]

6. Lol...yes...I'm saving the *best* for last :biggrin:!

7. Okay, here are some modeling pics of my FIG MAC. The strap is unadjustable :sad: but after much research on our fabulous forum, I've discovered a few comfy ways to carry her:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND THIS LAST ONE CRACKS ME UP BECAUSE THE STRAP IS JUST TOO LONG FOR MY SMALL FRAME:
    [​IMG]

8. vivi - love the choco strap with the MAC. I think it works beautifully! Love the CC lining! Love the FIG MAC, too! Can't wait to get mine! Congrats!

9. What kind of magic did you do with that silver chain strap???

10. Thanks kdo! I was a bit weary of attaching the straps to those hooks. Didn't want it to look funny! But it actually fits quite comfy! Oh you got a FIC MAC too :nuts:! You are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE her! She's soooo soft and silky!

11. vivi- I put small silver keychain rings on my FIG MAC to make it adjustable. I posted some pics in another thread about adjusting MAC hw. If you missed it, check it out!

12. I've worn my MACs like you did your FIG...isn't that cool? I did mine like that for a wedding and got all kinds of complements.

13. Fleurine-- Well the kitehooks won't fit through the loops, so I just clipped one on the opposite loop and did the same with the other side, and let the chain hang loose. Then I double clipped so as to just use the leather strap as the actual strap! That sounds so confusing! I actually found that tip on one of the MAC strap threads!

14. I think I did see that suggestion! Thanks for the tip :flowers:! I actually just haven't had much time to play with my bags lately...:P, but I will DEFINITELY try that one!

15. Both of your MACs look absolutely gorgeous, I think the strap is perfect for the chocolate!